• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beneva Life :X

enjoyable life thread :D i'll follow it, good luck!

ty btw for everyone here on out i will post at least 3 screens per post so if u feel like u missed something just backtracka little it might have gotten posted where u checked a day b4 :p

So rottin wood decided to not give me horn again so i kicked him from his home and told him dont come back until he has my horn..

j5ux5h.jpg

and then before bed i made a knight to put into offline trainers..i dont like playing just 1 voc all the time XD but he wont leave trainers till 90+ skills so it will be awhile b4 you see him in action but i always outfit my chars with eq so they are ready when i need them..oh and i love club weapons..cheap and effective..

987huv.jpg

14b1glu.jpg

for now though i will sleep its going on 6:30 am lol

Last edited:
Got a copy pasta reply from cipsoft.
I should've known. :p
The program is not illegal but it is also not supported.
They've indirectly given permission for people to use AutoHotkey, while using this program, since it's an integrated feature. :rolleyes:

Just a recap of all 3 chars and thier status right now

The Sorc (Fati Grill) (main)

vd2szq.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The paladin (Fati Boi) (ult) (when im bored of playing the sorc that day or need stam)

8yci1s.jpg

fuz9fa.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the knight (Fati Nubi) (ult) (wont be used till way higher skills)

59vedc.jpg

34646y8.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for now though im off to work i just had 15 mins b4 i had to leave so not enough time to play but enough time to put all 3 chars into one thread for a recap of whats going on here since 2 of them appeared later in thread lol

Nice thread :)
I enjoyed watching those screenshots. Good luck :)

Nice thread :)
I enjoyed watching those screenshots. Good luck :)
ty ty :p

level 48-50 omruc tomb past coin (sorry i love this tomb ik it might bore you to see alot of this XD) also a few dragons since i ran out of supplies at 6% to lvl so i went to dragons to finish
400gfb/71 mana pot/some softs time

33be4h2.jpg

and got the achievement for lvl 50 :)

2ztbwv5.jpg

heres a fact for you i should never be allowed to be an artist

2yl1ytd.jpg

and my eq has changed a little due to becoming this level

v4s9oj.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
all sorc

I then decided after ss to do a few quests

First quest i killed the black knight and took his treasure

15fq6ic.jpg

the next quest told me to stay out

a59v0i.jpg

but since when do we americans listen to the word no?

6zwk14.jpg

also was able to get 2 dwarven pickaxes for my other chars on the way to crus helm

Ok so i wanted to try something to see if i could and i did it (another player stopped by and threw pots down the stairs to me so i could finish but i did the mad mage servents solo lol...didnt loot golden can of oil or mad mage cap but it was worth a try and something new
lvl 50-51 with 20% left to 52..340 ava/172 strong manas used (sorc)

Cleaning up the slime

2drevk9.jpg

a little action

30jlldy.jpg

The boss loot (mad mage)

2ljjo00.jpg

and the final loot of the whole thing which took almost 3 hours as a 50 sorc solo lol

b4j582.jpg

goodnight!

I have to go to work but tonight i might just chill out find a safe spot to fish/make runes and just play some ps4. the battlefield open beta is this weekend and its set in world war 1 so might try it or just play gta5 or something...if you have ps4 my name is Mr_Chipper-_-

the set up will be one tv tibia one tv ps4 i have this set up with 2 ps4 back there for me and my gf or me and my brother to play gta 5 together since there is no split screen cost me around $980 usd(not inculding games prolly add another 200$ usd ive spent on games alone lol) to get this set up (gotta love tax returns)

sc7xv4.jpg

All set up to make sd and play ps4

2wd27ps.jpg

i even have myself a couple of bodyguards

8xudz4.jpg

i skipped a few lvls with stone of insight

01:32 You see a stone of insight.
It weighs 9.99 oz.
This rare artefact can be traded with Milos or Trimegis for a fraction of their knowledge.
01:33 You advanced from Level 51 to Level 53.
01:33 You gained 260100 experience points.

Last edited:
level 53-55 50% to 56 hero fo
rt sd style (sorc) (i wont post supplies anymore makes for too much text everywhere i will just alert you from now on if im poor or if i loot item worth alot to make me richer) funny thing was a 285 ek telling me to leave when i was there at ss i just went to restock and then he calls me a liar saying i wasn't there and its his spawn...children on this server :X

25yzpd0.jpg

Sorry No Posts last night i was sleeping early im going to the renfaire today which is basiclly like tibia in real life just take out the monsters and have to deal with only players lol..

Killed a few anicent scarabs for task but now i must go to the ren faire..

2088etv.jpg

Last edited:
1st Ancient scarab task done level 55-57

uyjbs.jpg

alot of bugs have been squashed under my feet :X

2ik7i9x.jpg

loot from all of the 250 anicents...

fnvjgj.jpg

and the boss loot was lucky <3

2hnxo8y.jpg

21:20 Congratulations! You earned the achievement "Crawling Death".

Last edited:
Cip Becoming more pay to win soon they will sell instant lvl 100 like WoW..i will not continue to play they just keep getting worse and worse all tehy think about is thier pockets now..
214rtvs.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't count cuz lag.

Gz on "fist on the stick" hunted them around 30lvls for hours and didn't loot, grrr never lucky.

everrthing is sent to frost hunter im going back to ps4 fuck this pay to win bs

I quit tibia as 9.6 came out (Figured that tibia would fail cuz of beginning of donate to win type)
10.6 later... Its donate to get cool mounts and xp boosts and all of that
11.0 later... (reached 90% donate to play now)

Name: Fati Grill, will be deleted at Dec 15 2016, 07:49:33 CET
Sex: female
Vocation: Master Sorcerer
Level: 61
Achievement Points: 16
World: Beneva
Residence: Yalahar
Last login: Sep 22 2016, 10:14:27 CEST
Comment: Hello im from usa
Account Status: Premium Account

@Fat Boy Srsly?

61-almost 63 omruc tomb it says i wasted but after selling the vamp dusts for 1k each and the white cloths for 2k each i made profits :p (program is tibialyzer its not a cavebot)

2lji5qs.jpg

it doesnt't record what you skin so here

4tsqwp.jpg

Back