• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Anti-Virus?!

G data? xD lol no idea what that is :/ just have it on my pc xD

Avera,Avast,Norton they rox
If u use laptop use norton
u use mac use avera
u use pc use avast

Avera,Avast,Norton they rox
If u use laptop use norton
u use mac use avera
u use pc use avast

ok, let me point out that norton is a pathetic excuse of an antivirus program. It has one of the lowest 0 day detection rate, hogs all of your memory, and takes a good portion of you HD space too.

Avast is not a bad antivirus, it's a little heavier on the memory than they advertise, but it gets the job done. Their 0 day detection rate is moderate to high. The only flaw I see to the scanner is that it is purely signature based.

Avera, I never use macs...

AVG offers a good level of protection with their free edition alone. You get antivirus and antispyware in one package (bonus!). However, AVG has a nasty rep for getting false detections. I'm using 9.0 atm and it works great.

NOD32 Smart Security... Never use this for your server just because of the fact that it will eventually start blocking your players using it's "Smart Firewall" and "Anti Intrusion and DDoS software."

NOD32 Antivirus is pretty good if you are looking for virus protection alone. has one of the absolute highest 0 day detection rates and offers good customer support.

and for greyware I recommend A-Squared free and spybot search and destroy. Watch out for A-squared though, it detects your server app as a trojan.win32.downloader. made me mad =/

UNinstalled my Anti-Virus like a month or more ago ;P i don't need one srsly my PC is running 24/7 so what the heck :p

Back