• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Anti-Virus?!

Antyvirus with very good detectability,great interface call worst?
norton have 99% detectability

For once I agree with Shiimi... Norton is a memory hog that will bring down performance just be existing. AVG is a very stable and effective anti-virus.

I've used quite a few. Right now I use Avira. It's free, catches all the viruses I've had, and doesn't require registration.

i would also say nod32 ive tryed meny programs under my years but i belive that nod32 is probaly the best so ive stickt with it

an exampel:You know those links people send to you on msn if u may missclick them sometime wont happen that much ive done it with conversations in the background nod32 disables the download or the website so thats great the downpart is that it can react to some .exe (tibia server files) and delete them but thats just to turn of an setting in advanced mode
this program is not for free
and im not going to give you and clues but this is internet everything is there to find if u search for it^^

//BaZZe

Comodo. for sure, if ur setup it right. _/

Norton/avast and the other crap is nothing compared to Comodo.

F-Secure 2010 Client Security o_O
And Norton = shit -.-' Saying that I don't have virus or maleware, installing f-secure, found ~20 virus ... Feel a bit insecure when using Norton :p

Back