• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best C++ programmer V2.0

Best C++ programmer V2.0

• Elf

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Khaos

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Kiper

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Kornholijo

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • mips_act

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • nfries88

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remere

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Simone

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • slawkens

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Talaturen

Votes: 29 36.7%

• Total voters
If there would be no SimOne and mips_act then OpenTibia would be long time ago dead, or somewhere around survival stage. I'm not denying that Talaturen is good programmer, but creating something that already exist or basing your work of something doesn't mean you are the best.

If there was a something that I could use which takes time to do, I was going to do it instead of wasting my time doing everything new. I'm sure without SVN Talaturen could do the TFS too.

If there was a something that I could use which takes time to do, I was going to do it instead of wasting my time doing everything new. I'm sure without SVN Talaturen could do the TFS too.

Right... now when he knows how it's done I'm sure aswell that he would be able to create TFS from zero.

Yeah, it's based, but Talaturen could do it self.

Talaturen is making Everything or OpenTibia too. IP Changer, TFS, TFSCMS and I'm sure that he got a tracker for 8.5 since his server got the newest items on the cities etc.

My vote goes for Talaturen.

I helped him update his server to 8.5...I let him log on my tutor :p He's one of the best C++ programmers out there IMO.

@KuGaSh1rA

i told u that asperate knows c++, no that hes a c++ programer, i guess he only know the basic, not enough to be in this list, u nubcake.

@KuGaSh1rA

i told u that asperate knows c++, no that hes a c++ programer, i guess he only know the basic, not enough to be in this list, u nubcake.

Have you ever spoken to him? If no then stfu, I've been talking to him since 2006, you don't know him any better than me. He doesn't know how to write C++ code, he can only understand what a code does.

Have you ever spoken to him? If no then stfu, I've been talking to him since 2006, you don't know him any better than me. He doesn't know how to write C++ code, he can only understand what a code does.

Your a moderator, start speaking like one. instead of being an ass.

Your a moderator, start speaking like one. instead of being an ass.

I wonder why you've been kicked from your mod position @ otfans (nothing personal against you). He provokes me by not understanding that Asprate doesn't know C++. Don't take that too serious plz. Kthxbye, I am not gonna post anymore on that thread.

Talaturen ofc :)

@NIcLOOX: I can read C++ without any problem but im not that good at programming it.

Yours,
Asprate!

Also please add a beta release for that one, so we can test it ^^

Voted for Simone (remere also). He's the best c++ coder from the list! You should add something like "OTServ Team" because without them we wouldn't have open tibia ;)

Back