• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best C++ programmer V2.0

Best C++ programmer V2.0

• Elf

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Khaos

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Kiper

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Kornholijo

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • mips_act

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • nfries88

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remere

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Simone

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • slawkens

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Talaturen

Votes: 29 36.7%

• Total voters

NIcLOOX

I'm NOOB
Reaction score
Sry, the old poll was kinda sucky, because there was many people missing in the poll... anyway, heres a brand new one. EVERYONE VOTE! (your vote is secret, and no multi option check).​

@UP :D AHaha xD secret poll, secret options, secret votes! I vote for *secret*! Becouse I think he is the best here!

Remere for SURE! He is making almost everything from the SVN and imagine, TFS is based on SVN so most codes are from Remere. Im not telling that Talaturen or Elf arent a good programmers but Remere is the best for ME.

I think it was mips_act who made otserv not use thread-per-connection model so he wins :D

Everyone listed is a decent c++ coder anyways...

I think Zisly codes in AutoIt if im not mistaken..not c++

And I vote Remere cause he does a shitload plus the new rev system o_O

NIcLOOX told me that Asprate is a C++ programmer...NIcLOOX fails.

Everyone in that poll deserves credit on this thread.
They're all great, sharing their work with us, for free!

Vote on Elfy cause he is one of best programmers on OTland :p. But other are good too :p.

Yea, his that great that he has to rewrite his codes 5 times to make them work as they should. Sometimes rewriting doesnt even help :thumbup:

Remere for SURE! He is making almost everything from the SVN and imagine, TFS is based on SVN so most codes are from Remere. Im not telling that Talaturen or Elf arent a good programmers but Remere is the best for ME.

Yeah, it's based, but Talaturen could do it self.

Talaturen is making Everything or OpenTibia too. IP Changer, TFS, TFSCMS and I'm sure that he got a tracker for 8.5 since his server got the newest items on the cities etc.

My vote goes for Talaturen.

Yeah, it's based, but Talaturen could do it self.

Talaturen is making Everything or OpenTibia too. IP Changer, TFS, TFSCMS and I'm sure that he got a tracker for 8.5 since his server got the newest items on the cities etc.

My vote goes for Talaturen.

If there would be no SimOne and mips_act then OpenTibia would be long time ago dead, or somewhere around survival stage. I'm not denying that Talaturen is good programmer, but creating something that already exist or basing your work of something doesn't mean you are the best.

Back