• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best commanders ? Vote it ?

are u retarded trevor?

haha i cant believe i asked u if u are retarded or not cause iknow and everyone else except you know you are mentally damaged

dont make me humiliate u we both know i can

ahahahah the only person you ever humiliated was you every time you try to pot people attacking them simultaneously...
Plus you are a nobody, you become famous by being retarded like the turban gang, wash your mouth before you even mention my name

hahaaha you're so pathetic dude i dont even understand how u can live with urself..

every time ive been in the same team as you everyone trashtalk you in vent because ur so retarded (i even have on record when we all laugh at you)

and now id also like to say why ur so shit:

* ur still using auto utamo, even when everyone laugh at u for doing it
* ur always high level and still i see u in last line
* ur definitely top 3 charlover ever played here from what i know, u always run away when ur team is dieing
* ur a fucking asslicker and thats the only reason u ever been in a team
* in this new ox server it wouldnt surprise me if u will be without a team cause noone wants you, not even jordi anymore cause many people told him u are shit so .. maybe u have a good chance with the brazilians? u guys speak the same language so ur better off with retards like urself.

AND lets say jordi would beat me in pushbattling 100 times, honestly that wouldnt even affect me ..

but i remember when u and me pushbattled, im sure u pushed me 0 times, and when i pushed u, you told me to stop pushing because you were eating, and when u were done we pushbattled again, and u lost after max 30 seconds, and u didn't even mwall in front of you, maybe it was ur first time? XD

dont u dare to tell me im lieing :)

hahaaha you're so pathetic dude i dont even understand how u can live with urself..

every time ive been in the same team as you everyone trashtalk you in vent because ur so retarded (i even have on record when we all laugh at you)

* ur definitely top 3 charlover ever played here from what i know, u always run away when ur team is dieing
* in this new ox server it wouldnt surprise me if u will be without a team cause noone wants you, not even jordi anymore cause many people told him u are shit so .. maybe u have a good chance with the brazilians? u guys speak the same language so ur better off with retards like urself.

AND lets say jordi would beat me in pushbattling 100 times, honestly that wouldnt even affect me ..

but i remember when u and me pushbattled, im sure u pushed me 0 times, and when i pushed u, you told me to stop pushing because you were eating, and when u were done we pushbattled again, and u lost after max 30 seconds, and u didn't even mwall in front of you, maybe it was ur first time? XD

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

holy ...................

Wow what makes somebody writes such a big testimonial post ? are you trying to prove something bezieh?

I remember when i first saw you on jordi team i had to accept calar critics about us being a trade team...

But the most epic moment of all times was when navid gave you ventrillo!
Holy crap among all players you where definitely the worst...could barely get levels to fight....got banned...died on ue combos...jesus christ

The day a player like you call me good player i will surely retire!
Better have somebody like you thinking i am rly bad because it means you think i play differently from you wich is surely great .

You are just a 16 years old kid with no voice on ventrillo, overtime a leader mentions your name is to make you shut up or threat you about a ban/deletion ahaha

Last edited:
kk wait ill write smth about everything you said, even though u never will realise how retarded u are ..

u think im trying to proove something? most of the things i said have alrdy been said by maaany people ingame and in forum to you, but yet u never realise ur fucking retarded, so i just repeated most of the things above.

nice, u call me terrorist? ye ur rly funny bro, ill let u keep that thought in ur undeveloped monkey brain.

ye u have it all recorded, put it on youtube so everyone can see you scream and blame timers xdd

ehh u played in 2 or 3 teams and u never had to do the things ive done????????
is people telling me to stfu and mute me or is that to you, haha.. it makes me wonder if ur talking about urself or me sometimes XD.. and about attention, ur the fucking synonym for an attention whore, retard. everything u do is to acheive attention..

by the time i started playing tibia u were a veteran, yet ur probably worse than every polak in twifysoft. how does it feel? if u want to i can even tell u what people said about u when u started saying that u are > best and most experienced ed on shadowcores, because ur raised from the diciplines of fast paralyze runes and training to combo with sd XDD ~~ this is prooven btw xd

btw its funny u say that u were veteran nohand when i started playing, when u told me in vent a few months ago u started a few years ago in ots with ur brazilian friends that lived near ur village

Bezieh, i feel you want to have a long argument with me but you are just a 16 years old kid with no voice on vent at all . Don't get me wrong many times i told jordi and avid to give you another chance when they told to the most influential members of the team you suck but i have no patience for kids seeking attention. You balls are just for decoration, you are creating stories to act like a big boy on a fucking forum and that shows how weak you are

Go play gonzudous or whatever that shit to is and stop die by ue combos before you mention my name

You balls are just for decoration, you are creating stories to act like a big boy on a fucking forum and that shows how weak you are

and again you tell me things that perfectly fits in noone else but yourself.

and u say that sht to me and ur not even good enough to join jordis new team in ox server XD

and u say that sht to me and ur not even good enough to join jordis new team in ox server XD
bazieh there is a polish saying that do not argue with an idiot cuz he'll lower U to his lvl and beat with experience

+

Good enough to join a team where you are ?
I am sorry, i strongly believe my friend jordi is too afraid to even invite me to a team where you play at because he knows how to separate trash from jewelry
Pretty sure that if he decides to make a strong team he will contact me like he always did
You have no reasons to be proud, they only invite you to playt on noob ots.
Last time you played ambera with us you barely had levels to fight, were boting with magebot and got banned after the useless shit you post on forums
You talk shit about polacks but you are from Iran, living in sweden.
At least i have never heard of polish people bombing innocent kids like your people do frequently

Back