• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best commanders ? Vote it ?

lol @ some wannabee commander making a new account hoping people say his name who ever it is.

let me give you some truth, all commanders leading on shadowcores are bad, such as the teams aswel.

Okay, we all know that Flandie has such an amazing power and amazing skills in his leading. He has never lost a war that he has commanded and he is just unbelievable. His attitude to the game is also fascinating as he is one of the few people left in this game with that kind of respect that he has!

He have always read the game well and before going in to a war with an enemy he always, ALWAYS checks the enemy up and watches the enemy play so he know how to counter all the attacks. Therefore I vote for Flandie on being the best commander.

#1 Flandie
#2 Navid ;]]]] fakin nob jo
#3 Flandie - Just because he is so god damn good.

Defo best default chat commander ever seen!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, we all know that Flandie has such an amazing power and amazing skills in his leading. He has never lost a war that he has commanded and he is just unbelievable. His attitude to the game is also fascinating as he is one of the few people left in this game with that kind of respect that he has!

He have always read the game well and before going in to a war with an enemy he always, ALWAYS checks the enemy up and watches the enemy play so he know how to counter all the attacks. Therefore I vote for Flandie on being the best commander.

#1 Flandie
#2 Navid ;]]]] fakin nob jo
#3 Flandie - Just because he is so god damn good.

You're totally forgetting about me dude. I haven't lost a single battle I commanded yet on this server!!!

Back