• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Dedicated server

SpekkarN

Reaction score
Hello i wounder whats the best dedicated for tibia ots? I want 100mbit and about 4gb ram or something like that. I want to pay in the start of evry month if it goes bad with the ot i dont need to pay 3 month more i can pay about 30eur~ per month

Hello i wounder whats the best dedicated for tibia ots? I want 100mbit and about 4gb ram or something like that. I want to pay in the start of evry month if it goes bad with the ot i dont need to pay 3 month more i can pay about 30eur~ per month

Hello!

I don't think you'll find a company that will host your server for 30€/month

You should search around for abit, not just take the first one.

I strongely recommend "http://www.serverloft.eu" It's a good one.

Its worth the money

ok and heztner works awsome with acc pages etc?!

Gzh is worse than daopay in stealing moneys! :S

Hetzner | Dedicated Servers
Weres the prices?
And Monthly Traffic 7.5 GB new is that enough for an otserver?

Well if the 7.5GB is correct it won't be close to enough (like a 1-day use).
Though I don't think thats the real hetzner (not sure).

This one is:
Hetzner Online AG: Root Server Productmatrix

As you see, for 49 euro/month you can get a server (150 euro setup fee) or a 2GB server for 49 euro/month (without setup fee).

You can also try sharing one server with someone (both 50% data usage and 4GB ram).
Though make sure you trust that person completely!!!

Im offering at the moment hosting for one tibia server in a optimizated's linux OS (debian).

The server have 8 gb DDR3 ram, and I can host your server and help in compilating, domain's delegation, etc for 30 EUR/month =)

For example of how the server is working, you can test one of the server's Im hosting at the moment:

RealOT - Latest News

Of course, I can give you a private IP, for otlists, and etc.

You can contact me by msn: [email protected]

Thanks for reading!

Koves

Back
Top Bottom