• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent BEST FREE Anti-Bot System !+tutorial (100% ELFBOT PROOF)

I really liked this script. But instead of a time of 35 min, is it possible to use a random time from 10-60 minutes, perhaps seconds instead, doenst mind. Otherwise it would be anoying for the players, "every 35th minute theres an antibot message".

Last edited:
its just a bad script for a 8.6 ot, 8.6 is the home of botters as elfbot only supports up to 8.6 (ofc there is new dll files for elf) but for the 8.6 elfbot you can crack it "FREE" so if you enable this script on a 8.6 ot you will just lose your community "im not here to flam im here to advise you not to install this script on a 8.6 ot"

Ok, thanks for your fast replay, will have this in mind. But even though I wanna use it, is it possible to change it?

yeah you can change it in

in CreatueEvent->Scripts->Antibot

look for
Lua:
local timeBetweenQuestion = 35 * 60 --35 minutes
and change the 35 to 60

That wasnt really what I ment, my question were if its possible to use a random time from 10 min - 60 min instead of every 35 min. Otherwise, thanks for your answer!

Last edited:
Well I think that this script is good so we should try and help him expand on it, it's a great start, but how about we do this, the game will send a player text with a link to a website and a code to type in and a question to answer and they have 30 minutes to reply?

But my server is 8.6 we don't care if you use bots, we do not want people to afk bot because it occupies spawns and is an unfair advantage to those who do not bot.

Back