• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Guild?

Best Guild?

• Fragile

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • You Are Owned

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Deadly Alliance

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Delusion

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
who wants to fight with a lame 360~ with that fucking speed, and just ueing ?

thats not even pvp

so becuase he's lvl 360 he can't pvp any more? you guys just look onli to his lvl and see 360 wow thats to fast for this server and think he aint pvp anything, but ue is a bit pvp i think? but when i pk whit renacashi he never run around and just ue why would he do that always? his sds hit 500-600 either. so dont talk about things you don't know. I know rena did ue alot sometimes but than he's just mad and kill all pkers in thais and just run around for fun, i would do same if i were him.

so becuase he's lvl 360 he can't pvp any more? you guys just look onli to his lvl and see 360 wow thats to fast for this server and think he aint pvp anything, but ue is a bit pvp i think? but when i pk whit renacashi he never run around and just ue why would he do that always? his sds hit 500-600 either. so dont talk about things you don't know. I know rena did ue alot sometimes but than he's just mad and kill all pkers in thais and just run around for fun, i would do same if i were him.

asslick asslick asslick :O

lol ice who are u in-game :)

and what war u on about lol

i hope u not on about the war with bloodrage or last heros coz them guys cant even spell pvp hahaha

Back