• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Hosting services?

Gattaca

OTLand's Developer
Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent hosting service.

• DDoS protection
  • 8GB of ram at least
  • Unlimited transfer rate
  • 1 GBps connection at least
  • Within UNITED STATES
does anyone have any clues?

No no yours is expensive! 80 EUR for 8 GB ram month is a lot! :) If many more people were using it I would go for it, but only 1 server hosted in it :'(

online.net also has some nice offerings that are DDoS proteced. As for non DDoS protected servers you can look for Server4You or Hetzner and if you really want to spend you can go with either OVH or SoftLayer.

Your website only shows 1 server being hosted by your service, if it was good shouldn't it have more servers? Just saying...
Haha, you mean otls.net? The data on it is random, this server list is highly beta. We are actually hosting 24 servers right now but I can't specify which.

Not important, just want to get attention and good offering. Anything within 100 mbps will do as long as it has DDoS protection and fully allowance for Linux support.
Sir, your argument is INVALID. There is no reason for claiming to need 1gbps if you acctually don't. This community also answers if you don't need 1gbps..

I can recommend Don Daniellos hosting however you are bringing up more and more confusing arguments and statements which let me doubt you will be happy in the end :/
Let me point out that Don Daniellos service is OPTIMIZED for OTS and offers a support team with farely well experience in OTS! Other hosters can't beat that.
Just sayin ...

Kind Regards,
Damon

Last edited:
Back