• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best house in Tibia Ot ?

4aeacbae65880e22e53c0200.jpg
4aeacb9e68978c42db470200.jpg
4aeac835043a0f610c5f0200.jpg
4aeac8207f079e30d4230200.jpg

Last edited:
If Mika or Tentridos come ever again on this server i wont give em' rest they wont play in peace here. That's my promise Cuz they're faggots without rl life.

If Mika or Tentridos come ever again on this server i wont give em' rest they wont play in peace here. That's my promise Cuz they're faggots without rl life.

you are a fucking no lifer, wasted fucking much on this server.

lorynho fuck off you are just a idiot I m no play here becouse this server is so boring...I will kill you if i will back in game
Batix gz realy nice house :)

money and rare items dont make the house nice,it just looks like ur horny with those items and wanna show them off,a nice decorated house would have nice deco,cheap or not,jewls,talons,maybe some rare items in the center of it,ur house just look like u been botting to much.

Ya and those unrare items which anyone can get and make the same decoration.I disagree with you.
I can't even see the pic anyways.

Back