• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best house in Tibia Ot ?

Dude u suck, all u do is botting mines 10 sqm away from a pz so noone can kill you and collect rare items all day.. get a life dude.. srsy

lol...nooby I never use bot and i m retired long time ago...And i never hunt in mines dude,I hunt in goroma and inqu if you want know...So if someone has a pair he is botter omg get a life nooby...

Hehe...Maybe my English is not good but i never use bot like you nooby...And Tentridos is my brother and like you saw i never get ban so I never use bot like you...And like i saw you are jealous....BYeee

And like i saw, you hate pvp, since it's too scary and hard for you.

money and rare items dont make the house nice,it just looks like ur horny with those items and wanna show them off,a nice decorated house would have nice deco,cheap or not,jewls,talons,maybe some rare items in the center of it,ur house just look like u been botting to much.

money and rare items dont make the house nice,it just looks like ur horny with those items and wanna show them off,a nice decorated house would have nice deco,cheap or not,jewls,talons,maybe some rare items in the center of it,ur house just look like u been botting to much.

Word.

Back