• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Location For An OT?

Or also, Gaza is a popular hosting location

Little kid, he just said that USA is worst hosting spot for players. It's simple, because if you host it in the US, everybody will lag without the western part of the world, US, BRAZIL etc. But if you didn't get that and that he was trying to be offensive, I pity you, stupid fool.

I don't think he is being racist. I have also heard from many people "Gaza" is going to be the new and greatest place to host.

In fact I (HeyThereDelilah) Have a sneak peek into Gaza's first Headquarters, that is basically where I heard they will be hosting all there Open Tibia Server's.
29wl5k7.jpg

As you can see the people are already lining up.. so we will see how they do.

I am just posting to tell you that you fail at handling people's opinions. USA is not the best hosting location for open tibia servers since the majority of players are Europeans. So if you're smart enough you can host a server at the western coast of USA (let's say Los Angeles) and expect europeans to play on it. You can also keep your wannabe nationalist style out of Otland. Have fun or...lag.

@topic:
I'd say Sweden or the Netherlands because of their good upload speed.

I am just posting to tell you that you fail at handling people's opinions. USA is not the best hosting location for open tibia servers since the majority of players are Europeans. So if you're smart enough you can host a server at the western coast of USA (let's say Los Angeles) and expect europeans to play on it. You can also keep your wannabe nationalist style out of Otland. Have fun or...lag.

@topic:
I'd say Sweden or the Netherlands because of their good upload speed.

I will keep my nationalist style but try to be less sarcastic, Would that float your boat?

Last edited:
I don't think he is being racist. I have also heard from many people "Gaza" is going to be the new and greatest place to host.

In fact I (HeyThereDelilah) Have a sneak peek into Gaza's first Headquarters, that is basically where I heard they will be hosting all there Open Tibia Server's.
29wl5k7.jpg

As you can see the people are already lining up.. so we will see how they do.

I just love the way ignorant american kids believe of themselves, how smart do you really think you are? Despite the facts that americans aren't as dumb as any other nation, you should sit on your spot and be quiet little tard. People like you are a disgrace to your country, I do not point out all americans, but these are statistics that have been calculated. And i've faced alot of dumb americans, specially in the OT-area.

But hey, you tried to be sarcastic, you obviously lack of sense of humour.

I just love the way ignorant american kids believe of themselves, how smart do you really think you are? Despite the facts that americans aren't as dumb as any other nation, you should sit on your spot and be quiet little tard. People like you are a disgrace to your country, I do not point out all americans, but these are statistics that have been calculated. And i've faced alot of dumb americans, specially in the OT-area.

But hey, you tried to be sarcastic, you obviously lack of sense of humour.

Sarcasm make's my heart beat. Deal with it? So I lack a sense of humor? Why is that because you didn't enjoy the laugh?

but hey you tried to make a example of me, You obviously lack a sense of grammar. :$

HeythereDeliah, just take a look at your name and see if it's mature enough or not, I can't say enough about you, rather than that you're a kid that enjoy laughing about minoraties that have a bad life due american government's actions.

And trust me, that was more like an insult towards the guy from Gaza that said about US than a "joke". Because as I stated above, you enjoy kid jokes such as "ACHMED THE TERRORIST" !!!!!

Fun eh?

Sarcasm make's my heart beat. Deal with it? So I lack a sense of humor? Why is that because you didn't enjoy the laugh?

but hey you tried to make a example of me, You obviously lack a sense of grammar. :$

What is a sense of grammar? Want me to speak like you? YALL DAWGS IN DA HOUSE GIVVV A HOLLAAH TO MY "DAWG=DOG" DelIah in da hood in da wood in da flow in da show we da shizzle from da dizzle

ye, did you get it now? yepp obviously.

What is a sense of grammar? Want me to speak like you? YALL DAWGS IN DA HOUSE GIVVV A HOLLAAH TO MY "DAWG=DOG" DelIah in da hood in da wood in da flow in da show we da shizzle from da dizzle

ye, did you get it now? yepp obviously.

Lol you can look at all my threads+posts and find I never talked like that, Why? Because I appreciate grammar.

And what is a sense of grammar? Well I would guess it's a common-sense for using the English-Grammar properly?

I have nothing against ya but you need to get the d*ck out of between your a*s-cheeks and appreciate life a-little bit more.

~Live,Laugh,Love~

PS: You say I make fun of the minorities? Yet you turn around and attempt to talk to me in what I'm guessing was your American expression? If so you epically failed. To me that's either a African American slang talk or what we in America call "Wigger" talk.

Congratulations on being an idiot. Please leave this thread.

Last edited:
Lol you can look at all my threads+posts and find I never talked like that, Why? Because I appreciate grammar.

And what is a sense of grammar? Well I would guess it's a common-sense for using the English-Grammar properly?

I have nothing against ya but you need to get the d*ck out of between your a*s-cheeks and appreciate life a-little bit more.

~Live,Laugh,Love~

PS: You say I make fun of the minorities? Yet you turn around and attempt to talk to me in what I'm guessing was your American expression? If so you epically failed. To me that's either a African American slang talk or what we in America call "Wigger" talk.

Congratulations on being an idiot. Please leave this thread.

Common American ignorancy trying to make me the one the bad guy, right? So basically you mean, you didn't do anything wrong? It wasn't even fun when you said that, it was an insult. Stop denying it. I was just showing how I can be like you by stating something like the "thug-talk", you took that as an example, I took this. But yet you was the one serious with your view I wasn't.

About the "sense of grammar" you can't say so and if you really appreciate grammar, then it's "an african american". Not a african american.

Sad that you go on the grammar though, since I'm pretty sure I write properly enough for you to read and understand unless you face problems when reading i.e. having dislexia.

EDIT: About the part Live, laugh and love. Who said I'm a sad person? Because I argue with you doesn't mean I gotta laugh like your EX president G.W Bush who couldn't handle a tough question and start making jokes about it instead, how can I laugh/live when I see the world as it is now? as I said before, I'm not a sad person, yet when I think about the conflicts the US/UK are causing to the world, there should not be a happy moment in those thoughts whatsoever, thus the victims are still strong enough to be living under this harsh reigm.

The jews state they're the victims, yet they cause the similar 'holocaust' now in Palestine, which is pathetic and yet silenced in Europe and the western part of the world, nobody saw, nobody heard. Everybody live in peace n harmony, or am I wrong?

Last edited:
Just end this discussion lol.
And wtf? That is like level 0 in matureness.

Ezek, are you slow today boy? Or too dumb to read properly? as I stated above, I DO NOT MENTIONED THAT EXAMPLE AS A SERIOUS NOTE, THUS IT WAS STATED TO SHOW A REFLECTION TOWARDS 'HEYTHEREDELIAHS' STATEMENT.

Is it clear now?

Back