• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Location For An OT?

How you mean location?
Like location on otservlist?
Or server location? (germany/usa)

Well, to put it in otservlist, Im from mexico and the ppl doesnt donate via paypal, etc. I want to put it a different location in otservlist :D Thx

Usa = WORST! The gamers are located in Europe :)
Best location is Germany/Sweden/Finland/Denmark OR France.

USA is not worst, if you look there, there's not that many servers but most of them is successful. There's also more people in USA that's paying with card instead of phone, means more money, look unline and collapser ;]

Last edited:
Do you got problems?

I think you are acting like " Racist "?

I don't think he is being racist. I have also heard from many people "Gaza" is going to be the new and greatest place to host.

In fact I (HeyThereDelilah) Have a sneak peek into Gaza's first Headquarters, that is basically where I heard they will be hosting all there Open Tibia Server's.
29wl5k7.jpg

As you can see the people are already lining up.. so we will see how they do.

I don't think he is being racist. I have also heard from many people "Gaza" is going to be the new and greatest place to host.

In fact I (HeyThereDelilah) Have a sneak peek into Gaza's first Headquarters, that is basically where I heard they will be hosting all there Open Tibia Server's.
29wl5k7.jpg

As you can see the people are already lining up.. so we will see how they do.

lol -.-

Back