• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best "Pokemon Tibia" server?

Achelexus

Reaction score
I played the official for many years, but I don't like what it turned out to become. Too much Pay2win, too much unbalance, too many non-sensical game design choices, (such as the inconsistency of ways to obtain shiny pokemon and how all PVM is pretty much just a matter of spamming revives and strong area attacks).

I know that ever since it came out in 2009, there have been many clones and such, most of them I assume aren't very good either, but I just want a good alternative server. One with proper difficulty, balance and good game design (none of those servers where you can get to level 900 and have shiny mega legendaries within one day of playing).

Thanks in advance.

Your choices are:
  • Pokemon MMOs (non-tibia)
  • Pokemon Tibia (most owners demand $$$ to stay alive)
  • GBA-like (single player)

There are many custom(Fakemon) Pokemon too, you just have to find them (ie Google).

There were a few good servers worth mentioning - pXg, PA by Nino and Pokemon Storm. However, i dont think you will find any OT without high levels - those servers are alive because they need to do constant updates and add tons of 'power creep' to their games.

There were a few good servers worth mentioning - pXg, PA by Nino and Pokemon Storm. However, i dont think you will find any OT without high levels - those servers are alive because they need to do constant updates and add tons of 'power creep' to their games.

What's this one PA? I haven't heard of it.

Also, that's just bad game design. Very few developers seem to realize they need to think ahead about how they're going to add progression to their servers, so we just get power creep as a result.

I'm developing a Pokémon server, if you want to check out the links / images

OBS: I am creating the server in Brazilian language

56220347_637528526659910_4006735472444309504_o.jpg62001526_675830559496373_260764996596662272_n.jpgScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png

Last edited:

I played this one, I didn't like it because of pokemon leveling systems. Since 2010 or so we've seen servers like that, and I never quite understood the appeal. It seems that their creators just want to add these mechanics so the servers are similar to actual pokemon games, without making it superior to the regular player level system. My issues with it is that they make the game significantly grindier, and discourage getting newer pokemon, so you end up just with the same team you got from the start.

Interesting pokemon server quite easy to exp but hard to catch and its 99% english.
I play on Pink it would be nice to have some other english speaking players.

nick: Poke Skurwiel

But that's the one I'm referring to. With all the Pay2win and poor general game design.

Pokexgames is not paytowin it has its diamond shop but most things except vip is non influential in the game. It becomes paytowin in older servers where diamonds exchange rate is too high but they released a new sever some weeks ago. the first day diamonds worth nothing like 500dls each diamond.

What's this one PA? I haven't heard of it.

Also, that's just bad game design. Very few developers seem to realize they need to think ahead about how they're going to add progression to their servers, so we just get power creep as a result.

PA is just not good they been around several years but with the same low player base.

I played this one, I didn't like it because of pokemon leveling systems. Since 2010 or so we've seen servers like that, and I never quite understood the appeal. It seems that their creators just want to add these mechanics so the servers are similar to actual pokemon games, without making it superior to the regular player level system. My issues with it is that they make the game significantly grindier, and discourage getting newer pokemon, so you end up just with the same team you got from the start.

I agree exp should be higher in systems like this that is why i did not like it. In the other hand if you have higher exp people who stay with the same pokes will have an advantage. I just did not like PA at all.

Last edited:

Back