• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best pvp of softcores back.

23:25 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Sexing Machine [163] was slain by Olanarc [201].

U ARE ROX MAN

23:37 You see a life crystal.
This life crystal was created when Sexing Machine [161] was slain by Olanarc [201].

And Liic ;/

But he didnt do shit, he just got lasthit..

But ye, 20ppl vs 3 is hard. And we killed them all more times.. Liic even got banned for unjust while killing em.

He probably is.. but if you guys didnt see why this was fun your stupid lol.. Havoc (Olanarc), Made 2 posts of how proud he was to kill Sexing Machine.. And then he dies by him after.. Hilarious

i killed 15 of them ueing bymyself. tell me where i was going to go? i am in okolnir wtf u want me to do? lose pz? lal
i only die cuz the knight didnt heal and was trap in ne spawn stfu kthx

People always have excuses for their death... and theres always a reason to why they die.. So just face it Havoc, you got raped -.-

ur character probobly got killed 500x to our guild. grow up :)

I think your mind is playing tricks on you dude.. Ive died like 3 maybe 4 times by you guys.. And if your proud of killing me when we allways was outnumbered (you wouldent fight otherwise) then your the most noobish guy ive met.. I dont realy care if i die unlike you.. Who doesent dare to do shit without all odds on your side.. Except the one time in yalahar when u were "brave" enough to go solo style.. But we all know how that turned out for you;)

Back