• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best stack for custom OTS

KaikoSchama

Reaction score
Hi, I want to back to Tibia, but want to develop some changes and make OTS strictly for fun.
I have been using some OTS enginge like 10 years ago, but modifications were only applied like just copy-pasting.
Now I have some programming expirence so..

So yeah, I want to know ask for some things:
-What is best stack? I mean the enginge and OTClient for making custom stuff (and programming language they use) where the most tools avaible and compatibile (I mean by that like map editor or sprite maganer etc.)

Some changes that I want to try out:
-Implement paper doll system (dont care about need a lot of sprite, like I can checkout of shitty samples made by me if it works or not :) )
-Little rework of basic attacks system (dont ask me about it :));
-Custom dungeons; alike; (dont know if I can make some 'map instance' and move players on newly created instance and then back to the world map);

Any hints and tips would be great :)

1.4.2 and mehahs if you want full source access. You can also go for otcv8 it you plan to do almost avverything in client by lua

Beat engine tfs 1.2 with improvements from kondrah. Best client otcv8
does this tfs 1.2 with improvements from kondrah comes with a source? or is it just like otcv8 4k usd to get it?

also, where can i get that? I tried search for it didn't find anything

does this tfs 1.2 with improvements from kondrah comes with a source? or is it just like otcv8 4k usd to get it?

also, where can i get that? I tried search for it didn't find anything
Yea, like I dont wanna spend any money (I mean that much).
What do you think about this OTClient: GitHub - edubart/otclient: An alternative tibia client for otserv written in C++11 and Lua, made with a modular system that uses lua scripts for ingame interface and functionality, making otclient flexible and easy to customize (https://github.com/edubart/otclient)
Isnt this otclient free if the repo is on github: GitHub - OTCv8/otclientv8: Clean, ready to use version of OTClientV8 - Alternative, highly optimized Tibia client (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8) ?

About this tfs I also coudn't find that one. So yea, still looking for both and anwsers.

Thank you all guys for responses!

Back