• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Tibian Pushers Open Tibia Servers Ever Had

Who was the best pusher in Open Tibia?

• Killian

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Mayhem

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Navid

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Skeon

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Ziorr

Votes: 14 18.2%

• Total voters
I officially beat Navid Once in the push game and got close to winning 2 more times but he beat me XD its 2-1 for me and him. :) but hes the best

Code:
Who was the best pusher in Open Tibia?
Ziorr
P70dxff.jpg

I officially beat Navid Once in the push game and got close to winning 2 more times but he beat me XD its 2-1 for me and him. :) but hes the best

I remember when i played with him :D 2 hours of playing he won 5-4 ;d

For me Killian is the best, from this list.

Last edited:
Killian And Wille

Licky Licky :D Wille is a good leader but I wouldn't say hes a good pusher. Anyways there is nothing hard in pushing someone, it also depends on the situation. Why Halle the GOD of tibia isn't on the list?

Halle Fin was known more for his druid then a knight, when he was playing in Into Them they used him as one of the main paralyzers and not as an Knight.
But when he played for Reanimation he was used mostly as an Knight.

Both leaders probably had diffrent taste in fights and used both vocations of Halle different for their advantage.

Last edited:
Did you know..

That Killian was known as Coro Brus a famous druid on Kyra for his strong paralyzes.
That Mayhem was one of the most feared Knights in Open Tibia servers, because of his insane well placed magic walls.
That Dj Bob was a huge part of Open Tibia but never recognized nowadays.
That Ziorr and Navid never really been together playing for the same team in all those years (only 1 time with the guild All Starz for a week)
That most valuable players of nowadays that are still left on Open Tibia servers, all were players from the Green Zebra Hosting servers. (Zantera,Eriana,Warenia,Helgaot.)

@Silent Core, may I ask who you are?

I wouldnt say Eriana was a part from Green Zebra Hosting.. not sure anymore but I think first eriana versions werent even hosted by Helga, think it was just the last ones.. only hosted maybe few other things too but thats all. (If I remember everything right)

Back