• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best way to add description for item attribut? TFS 1.3 , LUA

Mr Noxi

Noxus Otserver
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there!

Question!

Am adding attributes to items.xml exampel a Shield of honour, the attributes am trying to give the item is

Lua:
<attribute key="maxhitpointspercent" value="133" />
    <attribute key="maxmanapointspercent" value="133" />

My issue is why does the attribute not show when you "Look" at the item? And how come that some attributes can be shown automaticly like
Code:
<attribute key="skillsword" value="55" />

In case if the answer is "thats just how it is" how can i in a good way add the description of the item like
Lua:
<attribute key="description" value="Increase max HP 33%, max MP 33%,Leech Chance 3%" />

Ingame GIF cuz atm it does not look well done..

Well it was just example, because OP asked for that and that code youve posted for him was about MAXHITPOINTSPERCENT. I just want to know how to make attributes (any, each, every - whatever) visible in item's description.
Add next lines, example i have

C++:
            if (it.abilities->skills[SKILL_FISHING]) {
                if (begin) {
                    begin = false;
                } else {
                }
                s << '\n' << getSkillName(SKILL_FISHING) << ' ' << std::showpos << (it.abilities->skills[SKILL_FISHING]) << std::showpos << '%';
            }

Back