• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best / Worst PVP ON Softcores!

It's on, tell me ur name at utani gran hur, time, etc. My name is Yarik.
I despite this ot for being with hotkeys, Every sd - uh sd - uh It just sucks so hard it makes me wanna quit everytime I press the hotkey.

so quit then, you sound so far up ur own arse noone wants you here anyway

I'm not agreeing with this thread,

You can't tell yeah he has pvp and he doesn't.
We can't show our pvp when we play war 20 of us against atleast 40 of yours.

Then it's useless if you got pvp, cause you'll get raped anyway

Signed,

Loco

Even if you lose, You have made an impression on ur enemies and they know how good u are in pvp, or almost.

Dont really got the best pvper, This server got so bad exaust so it isnt that much skillz that counts.

But worst is every rl by 2 years younger then me.

yep its normal getting owned by RPs that hit as a 500 ms? anyway enjoy this OT im out playing another :D

Best: Me pls? :)

Worst: Von and Sexy, on the test server they tried to kill me on my 130 rp and they were level 305 (ED) and 285 (RP) and they failed BIG TIME!

best pvp: show me someone who doesnt bot first =]

worst pvp: vem er victor or houndish theyr both really sad theyve made me lol a few times

Best pvp: Tony the hunter, Lorenzo dark

Worst pvp: Aezol dying as 160 rp by 110 ms, 150 ed and 170 rp o_O

Best Pvp: Ettmorot,Juden,Anakhonda,and me (Taskn)

Worst pvp: Hodain

Signed,Taskn

PS. we slayed him 3 times today xD

Best pvp: Tony the hunter, Lorenzo dark

Worst pvp: Aezol dying as 160 rp by 110 ms, 150 ed and 170 rp o_O

u wanna show me that pls ? ;>

if u mean the one where gotti fragged me im sorry to tell u it was like 5 ppl :[

Last edited:
Back