• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best / Worst PVP ON Softcores!

Na i mean when u was buying potions in svar mana shop and u got trapped there and died ^^

hahahaha dude, too bad im 150 rp and i managed to not die by a pk team around 10 ppl, i called my friend and we pwned them they were around lvls 80-130~ so dont tell me that 3 ppl can kill so high lvl palladin okey?

hahahaha dude, too bad im 150 rp and i managed to not die by a pk team around 10 ppl, i called my friend and we pwned them they were around lvls 80-130~ so dont tell me that 3 ppl can kill so high lvl palladin okey?

omg is that true??! u are pro ;o

u ar miii idol

hahahah dude, I was playing on this ot since the first day so plx don't tell me that its imposible ,especially when this pally was traped so plx stfu if u don't know about anything about healing/damage system here...

/lord

Best pvp: Zeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst pvp: Vitast

Back