• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [BETA TESTERS] Eldonia-RL is in need of beta testers!

Name(Ingame): Loki'seven
Email: [email protected]
Time playing Tibia: 5
Time playing Open Tibia: 5
Why do you wanna be a BETA Tester? 'Cause I been looking for mid exp rate OT and i want to test it

Name(Ingame):Kenzo Tenma
Email:[email protected]
Time playing Tibia:Like 6 years
Time playing Open Tibia:3-4 years
Why do you wanna be a BETA Tester? Because i would like to help you with your proyect and have some fun :p

Last edited:
m3OJW.png

Stats :)

Soon going hunting with Rush ;)

Name(Ingame):Nathanniel
Time playing Tibia:About 4 years
Time playing Open Tibia:3 years
Why do you wanna be a BETA Tester? Eldonia... nuff said.

im now 62, magic lvl 58 ms, i found some bugs in the ot... msm me ingame... loki'seven

me again, im now 73, ml 64 so i have been found the next bugs.
-I can't deposit money on the bank.
-some quest don't works.(such geomancer quest)
-Grizzly addams don't answer when you said "trade". (so i can't sell my dls trophys :(()
-remember owner i buy the promotion, so when a log in on the morning i don't be promoted anymore so i must rebought the promotion...
i will look into blue legs quest if i see something wrong i will post here or ingame.
Yours Loki'seven
edited...
I've finished blue legs quest... and as i guess the quest is bugged... when you defeat koeshi and use the amulet on it, it doesn't work... i hope you will fix it xDD!
edited again..
i try it again and this times its works. but the problem here is when you open the chest you dont receive your items in your backpack as "you have found a bag" so they still be on the chest and you must take it directly from the chest... so i hope you will fix it soon
another thing wrong is on ancient temple, where is pox fields, i walk and it didnt make any damage...

Last edited:
Name(Ingame):Nathanniel
Time playing Tibia:About 4 years
Time playing Open Tibia:3 years
Why do you wanna be a BETA Tester? Eldonia... nuff said.

PMed

me again, im now 73, ml 64 so i have been found the next bugs.
-I can't deposit money on the bank.
-some quest don't works.(such geomancer quest)
-Grizzly addams don't answer when you said "trade". (so i can't sell my dls trophys :(()
-remember owner i buy the promotion, so when a log in on the morning i don't be promoted anymore so i must rebought the promotion...
i will look into blue legs quest if i see something wrong i will post here or ingame.
Yours Loki'seven
edited...
I've finished blue legs quest... and as i guess the quest is bugged... when you defeat koeshi and use the amulet on it, it doesn't work... i hope you will fix it xDD!
edited again..
i try it again and this times its works. but the problem here is when you open the chest you dont receive your items in your backpack as "you have found a bag" so they still be on the chest and you must take it directly from the chest... so i hope you will fix it soon
another thing wrong is on ancient temple, where is pox fields, i walk and it didnt make any damage...

Thanks, will be fixing them asap.

Grizzly adams, you need to do missions in order to gain rank to sell trophies.
Bank npcs fixed.
Poison field should be fixed now, Blue legs quest should be working now.
Promotion was fixed after you bought it ;p, thats why.
Geomancer quest chest fixed :)

Thanks for reporting. Every bug you mentioned should be fixed now :)

Last edited:
Bump!, I wanna try to start the real server this weekend but only if people give me enough suggestions! Cmon People! :D

Bump, I think ill give it a try to start but if it fails ill close this project :(

Name(Ingame): Zuricata / Ratta
Email:
Time playing Tibia:9
Time playing Open Tibia:8
Why do you wanna be a BETA Tester?: This looks like a good server to play, i'm interested on trying it out, and looking forward to have access to play.

Thanks.

Name(Ingame): Zuricata / Ratta
Email:
Time playing Tibia:9
Time playing Open Tibia:8
Why do you wanna be a BETA Tester?: This looks like a good server to play, i'm interested on trying it out, and looking forward to have access to play.

Thanks.
PMed :)

Back