• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Big explosion in Norway - Oslo (Sensitive viewers be warned)

Some more pics - Photo Gallery: Norway in Shock - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

Not sure the validity of this source, but this statement does not surprise me at all.

Police believe that both attacks were committed by a 32-year-old Norwegian man identified as Anders Behring B. The suspected perpetrator, who was arrested on Friday after the shooting, is apparently a Christian with right-wing extremist and anti-Islamic views.

I guess we all have learned something today, we are all in peace untill we are from different religions. That's why I think religions are poison and should be get rid of. FOREVER!

Here is a picture of him shooting them...

1311429140494_666.jpg

How did he kill 80 people?
Really?
I mean if only 2 started to attack him he would be down
Instead of all running they would atleast sprint attack him
Kinda weird but in that situation believe me
I wont run
Having one death is better than having 80 Deaths.

How did he kill 80 people?
Really?
I mean if only 2 started to attack him he would be down
Instead of all running they would atleast sprint attack him
Kinda weird but in that situation believe me
I wont run
Having one death is better than having 80 Deaths.

He said to all that he got a thing to say to them (he had police uniform), about the bomb @ Oslo, then he just started to shoot around and people started to swim, hide in forest etc, and then he just killed them.

No guns has 80 ammo
Atleast once he was refilling everyone would go run run run
Unless he had more weapons
But to be honest
I would wish to die brave,Trying to kill that guy
unless dying running
But R.I.P For everyone who died :(

@RealSoft
How do people need to look like to be able to commit such a terrible crime in your opinion?

Can't imagine what would make a human do something like this.. just sad. Rest in peace to all, who died.
Seems kind of inappropriate that this topic has a "like" counter on top of it. (Leads to a misunderstanding of what the like is about..)

No guns has 80 ammo
Atleast once he was refilling everyone would go run run run
Unless he had more weapons
But to be honest
I would wish to die brave,Trying to kill that guy
unless dying running
But R.I.P For everyone who died :(

He had 2 weapons, alot of ammo

On the news they said he was shooting for about 30 minutes, that's pretty damn long.
They also said that in Norway, he can get 21 years jailtime max.

On the news they said he was shooting for about 30 minutes, that's pretty damn long.
They also said that in Norway, he can get 21 years jailtime max.

21 years?
Joking?
At Egypt he would be killed not only jailed.

[video=youtube;QwvCnihp7NA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QwvCnihp7NA[/video]

21 years?
Joking?
At Egypt he would be killed not only jailed.

21 years, then they will reconsider if he still is a threat. Norwegian laws are so soft. There are no death penalty in Norway. Anyway he doesn't deserve the right to be killed. He shall suffer the rest of his live, carrying the lives he have taken.
Considering all who hates him, the best thing for him, will be to stay in jail. It is his safe house. He is not safe any longer, no matter where he travels in this world.

When he gets out of Jail, he won't live for long.

Not sure about that, if he would get out he'd prolly get in some protection program.

21 years "max" :|

ye :S

hope he die while he is in jail!

For people who thinks they r torrorist or whatever he is, he is a guy from norway, and he plays alot of wow and mw2!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back