• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Big explosion in Norway - Oslo (Sensitive viewers be warned)

For people who thinks they r torrorist or whatever he is, he is a guy from norway, and he plays alot of wow and mw2!

>torrorist
lol

and no, he's not playing World of Warcraft anymore, quote from his guildleader:
There was a thread posted on our forum earlier regarding the player Andersnordic/Conservatism.

The player in question stopped playing World of Warcraft over three years ago.
We have no current associations with him, and are not in any position to comment on recent events simply because we know nothing more about this than anyone else.

As a Guild we have worked hard over the past six years to treat people with respect, and maintain a great reputation on our current server and outside it.
Therefore I have closed the public element of our forums as there can be nothing constructive which comes from allowing people to post about this individual on these forums.

Regards,

Verily - Guild Master

on behalf of Nevermore.

Anders thread @ wow forum
Forceful relocation of casuals from Silvermoon - Forums - World of Warcraft

Scary, he looks completely normal =(
Jesus Christ, what did you expect? a disfigured face etc.?
img-thing

Or something like this?
r_suicide_bomber1.jpg

Evil comes in all kind of appearances, face reality.

yes that's people attacking others!!!!
but wtf... why am I'm on the second picture? you stalk me?!

How should a guy who would commit something like this look? just answer instead of trying to joke.

:huh: >MFW when no one got the meaning of 'normal', anyways, that's just a picture and I'm surely it's from when he worked and not committed crimes(like killing innocents in one day) If someone finds a current picture(a video would be better), you may be able to see what he meant by looks 'normal'.

Even though it was at the expense of lifes(young ones at that) he taught something to the whole country.

I just hope Norway steps up to stronger Laws against crime and terror, this will be a spark to improve the country's security.

Sad... at the expense of young lives!

He should be trialed in the US so we can dump him in there forever...to be beat and raped by inmates.

:huh: >MFW when no one got the meaning of 'normal', anyways, that's just a picture and I'm surely it's from when he worked and not committed crimes(like killing innocents in one day) If someone finds a current picture(a video would be better), you may be able to see what he meant by looks 'normal'.

Even though it was at the expense of lifes(young ones at that) he taught something to the whole country.

I just hope Norway steps up to stronger Laws against crime and terror, this will be a spark to improve the country's security.

He should be trialed in the US so we can dump him in there forever...to be beat and raped by inmates.

It's too bad that death penalty isn't available in Scandinavia =/, really some people deserve to be executed.

It's too bad that death penalty isn't available in Scandinavia =/, really some people deserve to be executed.
I don't know how it is in prison, but I kind of pray there is someone there who kills him. He killed kids, it should provoke.

Taught what? improve the security how?

I don't know how it is in prison, but I kind of pray there is someone there who kills him. He killed kids, it should provoke.

Persons like this does rarely care too much about death. This guy probably prefers death over 21 years in jail. This person should stay in jail untill he dies if you ask me, he will not have an easy time there as he killed alot of young people, drug dealers and others will make it rough for him.

Persons like this does rarely care too much about death. This guy probably prefers death over 21 years in jail. This person should stay in jail untill he dies if you ask me, he will not have an easy time there as he killed alot of young people, drug dealers and others will make it rough for him.
Was just gonna post again :p. Death is a way too easy way out, make his life a living hell.

Read more about the case, this crime was suspected, long before, but due to... some incompetence... they lost track on his activities.
Disregard this, my info was off.
But go to my post.

So yes, better national security is needed.

Last edited:
Read more about the case, this crime was suspected, long before, but due to... some incompetence... they lost track on his activities.
So yes, better national security is needed.
Could you link something?

How many did survive anyway? o.o cant find it :x

They dont know. They are still searching. Im sure many have runned far away from the location, and are hiding. Considering that the murder acted like he was a police, dressing as a police. I'm sure the ones who are still hiding wont try to get seen by any research crew atm.

Also the sea is cold. Many have been drowned, or shot, heavily wounded and drowned. Which bodies still remain to be found.

Can anyone tell me why did the Norway's League of soccer got delayed?
Does this has something to do with it?
Thank you :peace:

No guns has 80 ammo
Atleast once he was refilling everyone would go run run run
Unless he had more weapons
But to be honest
I would wish to die brave,Trying to kill that guy
unless dying running
But R.I.P For everyone who died :(

Try doing that theory having a murder 10 meters away and everybody around you dropping dead. I honestly don't think that is your first thought. It should be something like: "WTF is happening, gotta take cover NOW!".

He had two weapons, a gun and a machine gun. And he had lots of ammunition and could reload.

Can anyone tell me why did the Norway's League of soccer got delayed?
Does this has something to do with it?
Thank you :peace:

It has everything to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah right, christ taught us to kill people with machineguns, stop saying stupid shit...

No, but it can be twisted around in such a way that it can mean to do so.

Just like all kinds of Extremist, they all change meanings to words and confuse people and themselves, religion has been a blight in this world and to the people but it is also, in some way, a blessing.

Religion is as bad as how anyone wants to perceive it and as bad as anyone wants to convey it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back