• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Big Unique Donation Castle!

LiNiN

Banned User
Reaction score
Donation Castle With 3 Spawns: Medusa, Bog Raider, Grim Reaper. (Big Spawns).
4 Training Rooms.
Multiple Rooms.
TP's to Correct Places. If you will use the castle more then 1 time, you will have to reconfigure the tps to the correct area to avoid tp'ing all to this house! Lol
Nice Looking Foundation.
Depot Up On 2nd Floor Of The Mountain.. Go Up 3 Floors and down the stairs to get to it!
I made the mountain for nice looking area not just plain donation castle, and incase a fight were to break out or just to train pvp.

Any Concerns PM Me Or Reply To This Post!
Thanks, LiNiN.

2zqc7yg.jpg

1puiiu.png

25jl1yf.png

2w3szuw.png

2dccqit.png

Attachments

• Nice Big Donation Castle.rar
    100.9 KB · Views: 47 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone explain to me what are "Donation Castles". I see them more often but i haven't figured out what is the purpouse of those.

Could someone explain to me what are "Donation Castles". I see them more often but i haven't figured out what is the purpouse of those.

this castles are damn expensive! they got private spawns and are very very big... on high Ots a cvastle costs about 50-80euro...

I was just really bored and wanted to do somethin :p Sorry if it pisses some of you off but i'm just putting it out if anyone wants it. Thanks for the feedback really appreciated! But what my idea on this one was that it could be the "Ultimate" castle.. like the best of the best. But just another idea of mine flying out to the clouds :p

8.60... but it WILL work with many versions because it has just basic items unlike zao etc.

Private spawns should never be made, they can be exploited highly. Looks ok, could use some detail on the island to the left and possible some decorated interior items (Special tables, chairs and wall mountings)

Back