• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Bio Survive Project

Azleh

Solutions
Reaction score
logobg.png

BioSurvive is a project based on the popular game Resident Evil, are the same Graphics of Tibia but based on the Resident Evil game, and with other systems and implemented new and clear things change all the client and the sources of the Same...

Until now the project is in its final stage, almost to launch it, we complete 70% of the map, among other things, but we need mappers, testers and programmers, right here will put the data will need to qualify.

Name:
Knowledge:
Work Done:
Contact / Msn:
Available Time:

We need 2 Mappers, 1 compiler, 1 webmaster, 5 testers and 2 scripters in case anyone is interested please leave your message to get in contact with you!

- OFFICIAL Forum: Http://www.biosurvive.net

If anyone is interested please leave your message for early interview.
Greetings.

Last edited:
Name:
Job:Mapper
Knowledge: Mapped for roughly 6 months
Work Done: Mapped a few quests for Phoowned, Mapped for my own server ( Gone ), Made a city for various peoples, hunting grounds.. etc I've made a lot of stuff :)
Contact / Msn: Here, [email protected]
Available Time: Weekdays: 1:30-10:30 Weekends: 9Am-12Pm

Name: Jonh
Job: Compiler, Webmaster, tester or scripter
Knowledge: I have working with scripts and with web site for 3 years.
Work Done: I can show me some of my scripts and websites
Contact / Msn: [email protected]
Available Time: 8 hours per day

Last edited:
Ok, i add you guys on a while, im keep searching plp, Cmon join now!

WTF is a PROYECT?

Anyway, I've seen this project before. I don't think it's a good idea for an OT. Many similar projects have been tried, and majority of them failed.

Good luck anyway.

Ye, and?, i have this proyect complete now, is not my gulty if the others proyects fail xd

Name:Sam
Job:Mapper (Proffesional Rpg Pro)
Knowledge: 5 years of mapping. (give or take, since 7.6)
Work Done: Iv been working with ots such as kiwi ot, otchaos, forge of elements (Original FOE main city and first stages are mine), Robz ot, Bleach ot, and many others over the years.
Contact / Msn: For email inbox me.
Available Time: 4:15pm-11pm (eastern time (US & Canada))

Name:Ante
Job:Mapper,tester|
Knowledge:1 year of mapping expirience,had own open tibia servers
Work Done: mapped some for centera,for my ot and Demonika.
Contact / Msn:[email protected]
Available Time: it depense one week from 8-11,/Morning\-next week 19-22/afternon\

Back
Top Bottom