• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bird of Freedom.

spyk3z

Theós:Undying
Reaction score
I haven't played tibia in years, so I figured I should test it again. Get some ideas and find things to improve on my project.

So here he is, Bane of ISIS, Lord of Candy Land, Pickle Stealer... Bird of Freedom.

Current EQ and stats:
VVwXY5H.jpg

CQ9gi9E.jpg

94Jq2vd.jpg

OvmkaTN.jpg

2EFRYiI.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck leveling on Premia. As soon as you hit 50+ Challengers won't let you EXP unless you pay them. It's either that or you join Tuts Tuts to fight them, the Tibia streamer twitch.tv/bubbagame 's guild.

I've died from 147 to 127 on Premia since transfering there. It's really fun to battle there but you won't take any levels. They have 930 members with an average level of 130 in their guild. They almost only bring 300+ to battles, but we usually still win them.

I haven't had any bad dealings with them. I died with 300k in my bp and they gave it back to me.
Update:

6wZV3JU.png

If I were you I'd join a guild like Cota as they are neutrals. In that case you won't be hunted.

Back