• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[bitaac][Laravel 5.3] The AAC built for oldschool community

Apparently you cant read.
Stop taking what I said out of context.
I reached out to you kindly for help and you wasted my time.
That's it.
You cannot read either, to bad.
I clearly said I was gonna work on my bitaac in stead, once I started to push it you started to claim it was your nicaw aac setup.
At the point when you asked me for help, like a day ago or so, we talked about what to do, all was fine.
I went AFK, had some stuff to take care about and didn't respond in like 24 hours? And you went all bananas start to claiming that i took your nicaw aac and created bitaac from that.
I answered you, a day ago or something, but you didn't respond anymore. And now, suddently this angry post.

So, I give you the answer now so you can move on, no I do not wanna help you.
I even throw the avesta package away, only reason I maintained it was for you to use, I haven't had any other avesta request so was not gonna do it.
You should take the money, go to job board & post a thread and ask for help here. I will ignore you from now on.
Good luck! :)

I'm not going to waste time explaining how parts of your above statement are incorrect. Instead I'm going to move on. I can see that would be pointless to point out facts.
good luck for you too.
About time you said you wont help! Thanks. I far more appreciate that then being dragged along.

Hello! I haven't been adding any new features, it has all been about to bugfix the ones already existing.
I want the forum to be almost perfect shape before I leave it and start with the other features.
Yeah, I know it has take longer time then I actually told a few friends it will take, but it is all about me who want it almost perfect.
(Blame @Chris )

Have a great weekend, any questions or feedback, post a comment or PM me!

Kind regards,
Cornex :)

Great work you did there @Cornex
I might be interested trying it out and find Bugs as I did for RaggaerAAC(also laravel)

Just pm me if you plan to release a Alpha or beta.
I will tell you which engine im using in private then.

Keep up the great work!

Great work you did there @Cornex
I might be interested trying it out and find Bugs as I did for RaggaerAAC(also laravel)

Just pm me if you plan to release a Alpha or beta.
I will tell you which engine im using in private then.

Keep up the great work!
Thanks a lot! :)

bump

54841340fde2e74bbcc56274ed0c69b6.png

987db7e85abb4f28acc1b9b1bf9ec497.png

priv? omg this is so sexy
Ended to fast.. My PC seems to crash randomly after I installed ubuntu 16.04, thats why I dont wanna give out the ID public yet before I fix it.
Gonna look into some fix now.. :'(

Currently learning html, css and soon js and node js so if that is of any use for the AAC I will happily contribute :) Later on I will also learn some php^^

there is any good tutorial how to test this aac in linux&ubuntu?
gonna quote the readme.md

Code:
Installation

Requirements

PHP >= 5.5.9
OpenSSL PHP Extension
PDO PHP Extension
Mbstring PHP Extension
Tokenizer PHP Extension
Composer
Step 1.

Download and install bitaac by following command:

composer create-project bitaac/bitaac bitaac dev-master
Note: If on unix system you have to give the aac permissions, do so by running:

chmod -R 755 bitaac && chmod -R o+w bitaac/storage
Navigate into the project by running:

cd bitaac
Step 2. (Configuration)

2a: Edit the connection details to match yours, this can be done inside .env.

2b: Open config/bitaac/app.php and change the distro service provider to match your distro. By default we use othire.

2c: Make sure the database you have choosen have all distro tables since it will be required when running migrations.

Step 3. (Assets & Database)

3a: Publish the assets by running: php artisan vendor:publish

3b: Now run php artisan migrate

3c: Run the database seeder php artisan db:seed --class=NewsTableSeeder

gonna quote the readme.md

Code:
Installation

Requirements

PHP >= 5.5.9
OpenSSL PHP Extension
PDO PHP Extension
Mbstring PHP Extension
Tokenizer PHP Extension
Composer
Step 1.

Download and install bitaac by following command:

composer create-project bitaac/bitaac bitaac dev-master
Note: If on unix system you have to give the aac permissions, do so by running:

chmod -R 755 bitaac && chmod -R o+w bitaac/storage
Navigate into the project by running:

cd bitaac
Step 2. (Configuration)

2a: Edit the connection details to match yours, this can be done inside .env.

2b: Open config/bitaac/app.php and change the distro service provider to match your distro. By default we use othire.

2c: Make sure the database you have choosen have all distro tables since it will be required when running migrations.

Step 3. (Assets & Database)

3a: Publish the assets by running: php artisan vendor:publish

3b: Now run php artisan migrate

3c: Run the database seeder php artisan db:seed --class=NewsTableSeeder
This one is outdated, will look & update it. Thanks for reminding me.

@Olddies , what type of tutorial do you want me to write? Just the bitaac setup, or with everything including for example nginx?

Back