• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[bitaac][Laravel 5.3] The AAC built for oldschool community

Great work, i'm looking forward for this. Since my orginal plan was to use Cloak AAC for my new server, but it's sad that the creator lost interest. So i'm looking for a new AAC to use and it will be a honor to use yours.

My question is, how secure/fast is the AAC. Since i had problem with other ones in the past and also what is left to do?

Currently working on a bootstrap alternative to the retro theme. :)

MaOiMZF.png

Ive developed laravel aac for Gunzodus too but it was my first laravel project so the code is not that cool. I am interested if you use some caching mechanism there because its so easy to implement in laravel.

Keep up good work! :)

Ive developed laravel aac for Gunzodus too but it was my first laravel project so the code is not that cool. I am interested if you use some caching mechanism there because its so easy to implement in laravel.

Keep up good work! :)
bitaac does not use any caching mechanism at the moment, but it will be implemented.

Thanks! :)

I was also thinking about making a layout for BitAAC, but I was waiting for a stable/official release :)
The release is stable, I am using bitaac and I didn't find any problems yet.
The only thing that changes is the core, which has actually nothing to do with layout..

I was also thinking about making a layout for BitAAC, but I was waiting for a stable/official release :)
Exactly what Danger II is saying. I've been checking Printers website and can't find any bugs or anything. So go on and make your layout. :p

Back