• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bitcoin users?

Do you use bitcoins?

• Yes

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 60.5%

• Total voters

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OTLanders,
I am wondering how many people from OTLand actually have/use bitcoins!

Cheers!

Last edited:
I've gotten the impression that Bitcoin is most often used in illegal transactions on the Deep web / Dark Web.
Not sure if im right though.

I've gotten the impression that Bitcoin is most often used in illegal transactions on the Deep web / Dark Web.
Not sure if im right though.
For whole world perhaps its know as that idd.
However in some countries or conventions you can buy food, clothing, random stuff with that.
Most of the time transactions are done with android app near the store/booth you trying to pay with bitCoin

I use not only BTC, but DASH and others ^^
Nowadays I have been working on the creation of an Open Tibia Server in which cryptocurrencies circulate as the money game (some more info at raganius.com)

Holding 10+ different cryptocurrencies. Very optimistic about BTC this and coming years, as always :)

edit: cold storage, bought 1-2 years ago and put away as bet/investment. 3-4 of the currencies has been completely wiped away and the others have seen better days. Should have saved all my BTC instead :p

As a strange mix of conservative and libertarian who like to read about history and economy, I must say that keeping any large percentage of your wealth in form of BTC or other so called “cryptocurrency” is just stupid. BTCs and other, are even worse than current left-winged general currency system based on faith in governments… At least those currencies have specific owners and there is always some kind of continuity between fallen country and new one that raised from “ruins” of previous one. In case of BTC no one can back up value of that currency.

No one can back up the value of any fiat (state issued) currency... the thing is, we are "trained" in schools to trust your government, as if the governments were there to protect and serve you... that is not true (at least for me) ^^

example:

The fact is, money should not be a monopoly of the State. If I can suggest a good work that backs this notion, this is the one: https://mises.org/library/denationalisation-money-argument-refined ;)

I'm just planning to start using bitcoins. I think this is a good investment. I'm studying the information on bitcoins on this site BitcoinBestBuy. Can someone advise me something like that?

As a strange mix of conservative and libertarian who like to read about history and economy, I must say that keeping any large percentage of your wealth in form of BTC or other so called “cryptocurrency” is just stupid. BTCs and other, are even worse than current left-winged general currency system based on faith in governments… At least those currencies have specific owners and there is always some kind of continuity between fallen country and new one that raised from “ruins” of previous one. In case of BTC no one can back up value of that currency.
do you regret saying that?

What is right "Bitcoin" i read some shits around its some virtual coins right? Its price like 10 $ than 100$ than 1000$ than again 30 $ right ?

used BTC some years ago,to buy some tasty things on silkroad xD

What is right "Bitcoin" i read some shits around its some virtual coins right? Its price like 10 $ than 100$ than 1000$ than again 30 $ right ?
Hehe... It went from 10$ to currently: $6512,24 within closely 4 years. Absolute retarded, especially since nobody knows who or what the creator is. I love myths!

Currently owning 7,9 bitcoins ( purchased at 500$ each ) . ( Will definetly keep these for a couple years, depending on the growth rate. ) and a couple of ETH, but these I will sell once they reach 350$ ( If they ever will* ).
Also, high hopes for GNT ( Golem ) got around 3000 of those. ( bought at 0,45$ :(((( )

If I knew....... I would have sold my wife & house and purchased as many BTC's possible in 2015 ! Lol. Definetly would get multiple wife's and houses in return. Hahaha. Who minds gold diggers if you have an unlimited amount of money?

So example if i bought 4 years ago 10 bit coins i would have few thousand dollars ? Lmao

Hehe... It went from 10$ to currently: $6512,24 within closely 4 years. Absolute retarded, especially since nobody knows who or what the creator is. I love myths!

Currently owning 7,9 bitcoins ( purchased at 500$ each ) . ( Will definetly keep these for a couple years, depending on the growth rate. ) and a couple of ETH, but these I will sell once they reach 350$ ( If they ever will* ).
Also, high hopes for GNT ( Golem ) got around 3000 of those. ( bought at 0,45$ :(((( )

If I knew....... I would have sold my wife & house and purchased as many BTC's possible in 2015 ! Lol. Definetly would get multiple wife's and houses in return. Hahaha. Who minds gold diggers if you have an unlimited amount of money?

Probably will still be a small growth since its been going pretty mainstream lately, im still worried what the major banks and European policies are gonna do when they really go viral (I could pay in a hotel with bitcoins last weekend, lul), they're probably gonna tax the fck out of it. I'd keep close eye to the market and sell them within a year or move over to another coin.

i invested in rice so that if there is global warmth on my brain i will be able to eat my rice

Back