• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bitcoin users?

Do you use bitcoins?

• Yes

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 60.5%

• Total voters
And the rest of your post is just useless waffling of someone who tires to sound like expert in that particular field xD

Isn't this exactly what i said to you and you didn't respond. Better yet, instead of responding, you reported my post cause it's apparent we still have little girls running around on the internet. You're absolutely clueless kid, the United states and China have already conducted an agricultural trade using blockchain which cryptos are founded on. And from the report: “We noticed very significant efficiency gains ... far beyond what we expected” This is just the beginning of adoption of something in which you say has no value. Like i said, keep acting like you know what you're talking about when really you don't know anything.

Ill refrain myself from the name calling you deserve so that everyone else can see it for themselves before you get a chance to report my post again.

Also in regards to Athene, hes a known scammer running a ponzi scheme for a coin. And the problem is much like you guys in this thread you don't know the difference between the crypto that he promotes and a crypto that can technologically advance us. It's common to follow the noise without doing the research or understanding that there's companies that work behind the scenes instead of promoting a product that doesn't exist.

Isn't this exactly what i said to you and you didn't respond.
Nope. You went full retard with your naive technohipster view of currency. Go and code some OTS. Don't talk about economy. You're not smart to do it.

Better yet, instead of responding, you reported my post cause it's apparent we still have little girls running around on the internet.
I didn't report your post, you idiot. I responded to your bullshit and it was deleted as well... Blame those snowflake moderators who want everyone to love each other or some other morons who reported it. I'm adult and I'm capable of taking insults from internet idiots like You :)

Btw. Quick assumption of some chain of event (assuming that I reported it) and taking it as fact is sign of either crazy or very stupid person :D

You're absolutely clueless kid, the United states and China have already conducted an agricultural trade using blockchain which cryptos are founded on. And from the report: “We noticed very significant efficiency gains ... far beyond what we expected” This is just the beginning of adoption of something in which you say has no value. Like i said, keep acting like you know what you're talking about when really you don't know anything.
USA is not Soviet Union or People's Republic of China. USA as federal state don't participate in trading with other countries. Don't call someone child when you're just disgorging some nonesensical "facts".

Ill refrain myself from the name calling you deserve so that everyone else can see it for themselves before you get a chance to report my post again.
This this the sign of waffling by either troll or complete idiot. You already call me with some names and somewhere at the middle of the post or at the end, you graciously say you'll refrain yoirself from doing something you're already doing :D Seek medical help.

i have unlimited btc concat me for btc $100 for 1 btc yes im miner infinity

Just wow.
I love this kind of posts. Itremind me of my primary schools days when the biggest argument against someone with reasonable claims,was to laugh at that person...
I'm right. If BTC has that "satoshi" unit which is 10 nBTC. This mean that you can operate on more than 21,000,000 units of that "currency". If I didn't make some stupid mistake with that simple math, there is 2,100,000,000,000,000 units of that currency.

The word "unlimited" was obvious exaggeration... But there is shitload of BTC units around, so that stupid argument about inflation it's that valid and reasonable.

I love this kind of posts. Itremind me of my primary schools days when the biggest argument against someone with reasonable claims,was to laugh at that person...
I'm right. If BTC has that "satoshi" unit which is 10 nBTC. This mean that you can operate on more than 21,000,000 units of that "currency". If I didn't make some stupid mistake with that simple math, there is 2,100,000,000,000,000 units of that currency.

The word "unlimited" was obvious exaggeration... But there is shitload of BTC units around, so that stupid argument about inflation it's that valid and reasonable.
No man, it doesn't work like that.
Lets say 1 coin is worth 10$
if you split up that coin into 2.
both parts are worth 5$
If you share that coin between 100 people.
then each fraction of coin is worth 0,1$
Simple math really.
the value doesn't get bigger.

Central bank has infnite money, because they can issue a loan to anybody.
bank has 10$
you have 0$

you take 20$

bank now has -10$
and you have 20$

With crypto you can't do that.

If BTC has that "satoshi" unit which is 10 nBTC. This mean that you can operate on more than 21,000,000 units of that "currency". If I didn't make some stupid mistake with that simple math, there is 2,100,000,000,000,000 units of that currency.
There is maximum amount of BTC's that can be "printed" and it makes it undeniably "limited". Banks can do whatever the fuck they want which makes REEL money "unlimited".

If you still want to argue ok. Let me just ask you a question first:
What is the smallest amount of USD you can think of?

Last edited:
No man, it doesn't work like that.
Lets say 1 coin is worth 10$
if you split up that coin into 2.
both parts are worth 5$
If you share that coin between 100 people.
then each fraction of coin is worth 0,1$
Simple math really.
the value doesn't get bigger.
You didn't even understand my post :D

Central bank has infnite money, because they can issue a loan to anybody.
bank has 10$
you have 0$

you take 20$

bank now has -10$
and you have 20$

With crypto you can't do that.
First of all, Central banks do not offer loans and other commercial services to ordinary people.

Secondly, banks don't get negative balance if you take more than you gave them. Banks have reserve even in case of a lot of clients trying to take out their money or take more than they deposed.

You don't even understand the basics of banking system, so why the hell you're discussing it?

There is maximum amount of BTC's that can be "printed" and it makes it undeniably "limited". Banks can do whatever the fuck they want which makes REEL money "unlimited".
Banks cannot just materialize the money. Central banks can. This is very big difference.

If you still want to argue ok. Let me just ask you a question first:
What is the smallest amount of USD you can think of?
The smallest amount of USD is o,01$. You cannot pay less, you cannot deposit less, you cannot operate on smaller figures. I'm pretty much sure the amount of US currency is not that bigger than the number of bitcoin units xD

Central banks do not offer loans and other commercial services to ordinary people
f7618c1831d42c4f2b190196b1d326df--im-okay-quotes-not-talking-quotes.jpg

Banks cannot just materialize the money. Central banks can. This is very big difference.

It doesn't matter... The point is that there is institution (central banks or whatever) that can print the money. In cryptocurrencies with limited supply it is not possible.

The smallest amount of USD is o,01$. You cannot pay less, you cannot deposit less, you cannot operate on smaller figures. I'm pretty much sure the amount of US currency is not that bigger than the number of bitcoin units xD

1. Can't you buy 10 units of something for total amount of 0.01$ (0.001$ each)? I think you can...
2. You can exchange your currency to less valuable ones ex. USD into PLN which essentially gives you possibility of having "smaller" units of REEL currency.
3. Also theoretically what stops you from sending smaller units of currency than 1 cent (or equivalent) online? The only limitation is that there is no need of that so it's not implemented because if something is really cheap lets say cheaper than few cents it's usually sold in bulks because.

But of course I might be speaking nosense - too much caffeine :cool:

It doesn't matter... The point is that there is institution (central banks or whatever) that can print the money. In cryptocurrencies with limited supply it is not possible.
In most of the states there is only one institution like this and in case of all important states, it is run by relatively reasonable people. Advanced western countries are not Zimbabwe or other shithole African/Asian/South American states or communist states, and officials there will not go apeshit crazy with printing the money. Those times are long gone.

1. Can't you buy 10 units of something for total amount of 0.01$ (0.001$ each)? I think you can...
So what...? You cannot buy one unit of that thing with 0,001$. Something can be worth less than o,o1$, but You cannot make transaction like that.

2. You can exchange your currency to less valuable ones ex. USD into PLN which essentially gives you possibility of having "smaller" units of REEL currency.
Jesus Christ... You cannot exchange 1 USD for 3,32424706 PLN... This is exchange rate. This has nothing to do with the units and subunits of currency. This is just vague information about how many people are interested in having USD in comparison to PLN.

3. Also theoretically what stops you from sending smaller units of currency than 1 cent (or equivalent) online? The only limitation is that there is no need of that so it's not implemented because if something is really cheap lets say cheaper than few cents it's usually sold in bulks because.
The law stops you. Law defines the currency and taxation. One unit of currency is the lowest number that can be used in transaction within that state.
For example in Poland there are two different currencies. Złoty and Grosz. Technically speaking you cannot divide Złoty into 0,1 PLN. That's just brachylogy of common people. The smallest value of Złoty is 1 PLN. Historically speaking złoty wes being relatively strong currency after 1918, so the Grosz was introduced. It was given internal flat value in relationship to Złoty - 1/100. During soviet occupation the currency laws were blurred, but after 1989 it was more or less the same case. Złoty is relatively strong and stable currency. Grosz is there counter the negative effects of deflation with small dose of "healthy" inflation.
But still. You cannot make transfer of 0,001 PLN / 0,1 Grosz. This is illegal and sad people in black suits from polish IRS would knock into your doors.

But of course I might be speaking nosense - too much caffeine :cool:
I forgive You.

Youtube suggested me a video, checked out.
And that pretty much answers lot of questions, what has been asked here and perhaps you didn't get clear answers.

Bitcoin millionaire is just random IT guy who got lucky somewhere at the beginning of BTC existence and managed to get a lot of BTC. It's not like He is smart or educated in history/economic. I'll pass.

Yo didnt even watch video and read only the title. (Else you wouldn't have these remarks)
How you expect anyone take you seriously?

Youtube suggested me a video, checked out.
And that pretty much answers lot of questions, what has been asked here and perhaps you didn't get clear answers.
Sounds like attempt to sell bitcoin so its price will rise and therefore this guy bitcoins will be worth more $$$$ xD He's a broker after all
Looks like many people are selling and still will do since bitcoin value dropped so drastically
I'm aware that many people made a fortune out of it but I still don't believe in bitcoin at least not in its current state

People though about it as a actual money that they own(Im talking about the point when BTC reached 20k $) so when price goes so low they will sell it out to keep "their fortune" and therefore price might go down even further(or maybe not) for some time

@
Sorry for my bad englado

Last edited:
Back