• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Black lines in outfits when enlarging the outfits and mounts

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have a problem with the otclient, we are making a new window where you can see the outfits and mounts in bigger size (for the purpose of the system), but we have encounter a problem, they have some weird black lines around them

The coder seems to think that is related to the enlargement of the sprite, does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it??
Thanks!

you can't because the sprites hve that black border, so.. the otclient is using the sprites, and when the image is resized the black borders get doubled.
soulution, make diferent sprites for that window. resize it in you pc, and remove the borders manually.

you can't because the sprites hve that black border, so.. the otclient is using the sprites, and when the image is resized the black borders get doubled.
soulution, make diferent sprites for that window. resize it in you pc, and remove the borders manually.
sprites have never had black borders, they have pink background with no border or no background without borders, so i dont understand how this black border appears if its not in sprite :S

the otclient is apliying the draw of the game window, you need to make your own bigger sprites for that window that you want to make.

im telling you because, i already solved it on my client, creating my own bigger spriters only for the window.

so, you need to remove the borders before you resize it, here the result, i made it very fast, you can make it more detailed.
AND YOU NEED TO ADD THE BORDERS AGAIN MANUALLY, or using corel paint shop pro, it have a effect (add borders)

other solutions, is setting the window to resize it from 32 to 64, directly from the sprite. NO drawing it like the game windows, the image that you posted is not resized, is drawed by the client, doing this you still will get double border, but not look kinda horrible like the first photo

Back