• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Black screen can't see anything ingame

kuhi

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Kuhicop
Looks like I'm finding a lot of bugs this week xD

I just mixed the OTX2 with legacy server by @Peonso

When I enter game in OTClient I see everything black:

And checking terminal:

Any ideas? If I could add any relevant info please help me building a better question :)

Thank you everyone!

Looks like I'm finding a lot of bugs this week xD

I just mixed the OTX2 with legacy server by @Peonso

When I enter game in OTClient I see everything black:
View attachment 36977

And checking terminal:
View attachment 36978

Any ideas? If I could add any relevant info please help me building a better question :)

Thank you everyone!
delet line for create item id 9471
and change for opengl
install vcredist_x86.exe
and test

The server is sending you invalid network data which would crash the standard client, indicating a serious issue with the server. Do you see any errors in console?
Also, are you saying that you're using one type of server engine with the data pack of a different server? If so, this is likely the cause and it's (probably) not going to be easy or worth trying to fix.

The server is sending you invalid network data which would crash the standard client, indicating a serious issue with the server. Do you see any errors in console?
Also, are you saying that you're using one type of server engine with the data pack of a different server? If so, this is likely the cause and it's (probably) not going to be easy or worth trying to fix.
Hello bro thanks for your support.

I'm trying to setup the legacy datapack peonso/tibialegacyserver (https://github.com/peonso/tibialegacyserver)
With OTHire 0.0.3 TwistedScorpio/OTHire (https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/OTHire)

So I guess I'm using the correct version as the git says... and no I'm not getting any error in the server console, only in the client terminal and I've posted it: 37057

I installed the AIO Runtimes so it's not a vcredist problem

I think change for opengl won't work since OTClient it's working for OGL, you can add DX9 but not by default

It's probably not OTC related.
You selected wrong tibia version (on login screen) or .otb and .dat files on server and in client are incompatible.
Server send to client item with ID 9471. It's CLIENT ID, not SERVER ID from items.xml. Server uses items.otb file to translate server ID (items.xml) to client ID. Client search for that ID in .dat file and cannot find it, so it reports error. Normal tibia client would crash.

Back