• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BlackFun Beginner Sprites

Adorius Black

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Today is day when I first time try to sprite. I had nice time during spriting so that`s why I decided to create this thread because I think it`s not my last sprites. If you like any sprites what I post feel free to use them in your project. For sure it will makes me happy :). If you dont like my sprites then I feel sorry. If you want leave comment. Criticism is welcome.

asas_font.png Untitled.png

@Adorius Black If you're still around. I've been very much into Tibia, this community and the general idea of OTS. I love playing around with all the components; mapping, scripting, source editing, website design etc. I'm no pro at it, very much a newbie but curiosity keeps me going. Personally I feel like in order to host something that's unique to you, you need to present some work that's entirely your own & sprites solely created by yourself are definitely the easiest way to go. Of course mapping ideas/content is important but unique sprites give your project a boost over the edge.

Sorry for such a long lead up to my point lol.

How did you go about creating your first sprites? I know there's tons of tutorials etc. but since you say you're new to this, newbie to newbie...what would you tell me to do/get/consider etc.? I'd appreciate any insight :D

Btw...very much like the blade, it'd definitely look sick animated :p

Back