• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blashp language

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
127115731730.png

when i tell him u stfu
127115734995.png

Word, the moderators are extremely corrupted; elf is the worst of all.
Now I know why most of my posts have been deleted.
It's an irony, considering that OpenTibia is legal here (when it really isn't in general), but swearing isn't.

"The moderators" are extremely "corrupted"?

By saying THE MODERATORS you basically mean that _ALL_ moderators?

And CORRUPTED? Do you know what that means? A moderator don't need to be corrupted just because he or she is using inappropriate words (fuck, shit, noob, etc. etc.) from time to time - NEITHER if he-she make some wrong actions (unjustified warning, infraction, ban, w/e) sometimes. If a moderator is corrupted he-she is doing BOTH of them (plus more in most cases other stuff (abuse power for own privilege is very common)) ALL OF THE TIME.

Peace.

Naw, the fact that they have the right to infract anybody at anytime (says in rules) makes sound corrupted.

To clear it out from my last post, I didn't mean _ALL_, but most.

It's becoming to be like OTfans.

I never said /fuck you/, I only used the term to express myself.

Exact my point. Personally, I didn't know the people who died and their deaths have not effected me in any way but since (if not all, many) of the Polish population are effected by this I believe such tard-jokes don't fit in a mourning thread, as I stated before.

If you don't care, don't post. It's a freaking mourning thread: Pay your respect or get lost. Simple as that :)

Im not against that he did wrong but if you infract him saying shut the fuck up you should infract yourself first ..

Naw, the fact that they have the right to infract anybody at anytime (says in rules) makes sound corrupted.

To clear it out from my last post, I didn't mean _ALL_, but most.

It's becoming to be like OTfans.

Then under what circumstances do you want us to be able to infract someone? If you don't like that then it's not our fault, you agreed with these terms when you registered on the forum. But anyways, I also think that this thread doesn't have anything to do with Otland, or an Open Tibia forum generally.

I think u deserve this infraction and the moderator said true, shut the fuck up! You don't make jokes out of shit like this.

it wasnt a fucking joke that what i felt about it so stfu if u dont know shit[/quote]

All the best,
OtLand[/QUOTE]
i hope u gav her an infraction too

wtf? you deserve an infraction
stop being a whiny bitch about it

Second infraction against him isn't justified. PMs have no rules apparently since I got alot of shit from Feloth and I said alot of shit to him, and as far as I know making a joke about some peoples death isn't really illegal here, its not like he said fuck off and die. He just said buy an AOL which was fucking hilarious I thought. If you were offended by the post why didn't you modify it or delete it. Judging the tone of his post he didn't really mean to be offensive, just a little bit of humor to lighten the mood. The infractions escalated it further than it should have gone. And if cursing at someone in pm is illegal I want, Feloth, Myself, Elf (visitor chat) and Blasph and everyone else infracted.

If you moderators are so paranoid when it comes to swear words and offensive statements; why not force OzIcO to remove his avatar? o_O

It's offensive.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

It's offensive.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

BOOM loophole. I'm hiz lawyerz!11!!

BOOM loophole. I'm hiz lawyerz!11!!

Anything can be a message.
Pictures are messages, words in pictures are messages.

Anyways, so I can put some nude girl in my avatar?
There's no rules for that according to you.

And why is it yet added into the rules?

Anything can be a message.
Pictures are messages, words in pictures are messages.

Anyways, so I can put some nude girl in my avatar?
There's no rules for that according to you.

But it says "..._post_ any messages...".

o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back