• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Bleach Server [Not really named yet]

rinoz

Reaction score
Our staff members right now:

Rinoz (me), Spriter, helping out with everything.

Benjin, Mapper and Spriter.

Iyashii, Mapper

Kisuke Nagaki, Idea Guy

This will be a Bleach related server.

I'll sprite everything that's needed for this server, like outfits, spells, walls, tiles, items.. yeah almost everything.

You will play as a Shinigami, Human, Hollow or Quincy.
The main characters, Ichigo, captains, espadas, Ishida, Sado, Orihime, etc. will be for donations and staff members.

We will make Kido spells, Bankai, Shikai, Hollow evolution, etc. And we will make 10-15 Zanpakutos with their own bankais and Shikais. Same with Hollows, there will be many different types.

We haven't really decided the exp, skills, magic rate yet, so it's fine with any suggestions. It's a serious rpg server, so it won't be high, that's for sure.

Staff

We will work together, decide things together.

I don't really care if you don't know English very well, it's OK as long as you are good at your work and writes understandable english.

Spriter 1/3
You have to know how to sprite, you don't have to be a pro spriter (Would be great if you were one, though), just an average or I wouldn't even care if you were bad, but you must know how to make an outline that's at least OK.

I can give you templates so you can make outfits too, if you want ^^

Mapper 1/2
I want a mapper that is good at making buildings and roads, in short, cities. You have to be creative too

Scripter 1/3
You have to be good at making both easy and advanced scripts.

Web Designer 0/2
You will either design, script the site.. or maybe both.

C++ Coder 0/1
You will edit the sources and such.

Application:
How old are you?:
Do you know what Bleach is?:
What are you applying for?:
Why would I hire you?:
Example of your work:
Do you have msn? If so, PM me it OR write it here:
Anything else you want to say? (optional):

Any suggestions, questions.. are welcome ^^

My Application:
How old are you?: 16
Do you know what Bleach is?: yeah, its a cool anime
What are you applying for?: mapper
Why would I hire you?: because im a fan and i can get ideas from my friend who has seen every bleach episode, even the japanese ones
Example of your work: i will post later
Do you have msn? If so, PM me it OR write it here: no i dont have one
Anything else you want to say? (optional): nope

Back