• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bless working?

Darknz

Reaction score
when i have noticed of razino bug i go to buy again my bless but npc say (have already blessed you with this blessing!) after of this i died and i downgraded from 275 to 268..

when i have noticed of razino bug i go to buy again my bless but npc say (have already blessed you with this blessing!) after of this i died and i downgraded from 275 to 268..

Watch my Cam I already showed this bug. I bought blessings. Died. And died without blessings. It can be seen in the cam there is are no breaks so it's jsut my char and the bug ;D

Name: Saint valliion
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 268

Oct 11 2009, 11:29:44 Killed at Level 275 by Xevier

it has happend to me 4 times lol, 2 times on Ishhy and 2 times on Putt and im not whineing on the forums about it because i dont have any proof

But if it's true as you say Skyrazor that you did buy bless and died and still lost lvls that you wouldent have bought bless, then according to me you should get em back

it has happend to me 4 times lol, 2 times on Ishhy and 2 times on Putt and im not whineing on the forums about it because i dont have any proof

But if it's true as you say Skyrazor that you did buy bless and died and still lost lvls that you wouldent have bought bless, then according to me you should get em back

lol man you dont get it

My character always dies unblessed!!!!
Blessings doesn't work on it!!!!

lol how is that? ask gm to look in to it he should be able to fix that

Back