• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with pending vip.

endziu2222

Solutions
Reaction score
I seem to have problem with vip status, adventurer blessing and many more things related to relog of my character. So if I die and I press enter or ok when death window appeared. I am back in the game but I did not received adventurer blessing and I appear in pending status in vip until I relog. However when I die again and this time when death window appear I press cancel to character list and log in again. Problem is gone I get adventurer blessing and I appear online in vips... anybody have an idea? Maybe there us a way so when you die it kicks you to character list instead of death window?

I am using Latest Canary tibia 13.20

source edit, part that client sending request to server for "re-enter in game after death" change this to behave like u did real logout

source edit, part that client sending request to server for "re-enter in game after death" change this to behave like u did real logout
I did try to edit and it did not work for me. So I deleted entire function and after death it was just blank screen, did not solve the problem.

Does anybody know how to edit sceipt bellow so instead of sending to
sendReLoginWindow(unfairFightReduction)
it sends you to login character list???

Lua:
        sendStats();
        sendSkills();
        sendReLoginWindow(unfairFightReduction);
        sendBlessStatus();
        }

Last edited:
Back