• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blessings -.-

This ain't funny now went to Banuta with noob char. Send 20cc from main buyed full blessing with twist of fate. had 7-8cc left went to hunt. Died by medusa and lost backpack how come can anyone explain this to me? :)

This topic has been brought up several times before, and as long as you do not give us a clear vision on how, when and in which state you died on we cannot even begin to investigate this because we have obviously checked the code multiple times, we've been trying to come up with a lot of different possibilities but without success. So as long as you only cry and tell us that we have a bad server with noob scripts we can't do anything about it, so why don't you try to remember what happened when you died.

And for those who says that this happened to them several times before, you SHOULD be able to recreate the state for us, at least one of your "several" times. But this never happened to me, and I've been playing Shadowcores kinda much, and also I think that as nobody gives us an explanation the only thing you wanna do is to blame us for your stupidity and lack of memory (that you forget to buy blessings).
Why are you such a d bag?.. You work for us

Uhh...

Simply that is a bug.
I logged on my noob char 196 ek, i had rs on it and i died yesterday so i went to Thais depot got money from bank went to get blesses then i got back to depot got my self items went to warzone to hunt there with my friend, but with our luck some people came and killed us, but the good thing is that i got last hitted by monster (ironblight) and i losted bp but i still have 5 blesses - tell me how?

Now i will record each time i go to hunt or something to show you that this is bug.

to sa nowi pro ogarniacze,ktorzy pouczaja ,placza na trade i wyzywaja o blessy..usuncie bless system ,haha to przestana plakac,o 1 rzecz mniej
haha

Back