• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blessings -.-

aerozz

Reaction score
What da fuck is wrong with does blesses? had full bless and twist of fate lost whole backpack while people killed me... is not the first time this happens to me. I would be happy if twitysoft would fix it... another few kk's in bin.

What da fuck is wrong with does blesses? had full bless and twist of fate lost whole backpack while people killed me... is not the first time this happens to me. I would be happy if twitysoft would fix it... another few kk's in bin.

I'm pretty much sure there's nothing wrong with the blessings, simply you forgot to buy blessings the last time.

The only bug with bless is that if monster + player both hit the same amount of dmg or monster gets last hit you lose all bless and you only bought twist wich means you dont have the other blesses.

The only bug with bless is that if monster + player both hit the same amount of dmg or monster gets last hit you lose all bless and you only bought twist wich means you dont have the other blesses.

Honestly dude, it's not true. When we were fighting and one of my teammate died he lost backpack as well. Despite he had full blessings (twist of fate + the other five) he just lost bp and items. Its sometimes happens, we can only ask Mark to fix this.

Thanks!

once i died with 3 premmy scroll inside my backpack . i bought bless in venore plus twists of fate like 10 minutes before so it´s clearly a bug

Dyablo stop defending a system in honesty you know nothing about, I myself have experienced this a few times, as well as times where Ive died with no blessings and lost nothing, something seriously flawed here that needs addressing. Wouldn't expect anything more from a lazy 'Premium User' whose main motivations seem to be acting smart infront of people rather than actually solving the issue. You must love brown nosing Dyablo, because there's no way you got to that position of power through knowledge of the game, ive seen more informed rats in Carlin sewers.

I Play here 1year~ and never lost items when i had bless.

And i played here 1 year~ and i lost bp x2 with full blessing :)

I reported it first time, mark said thats it not a bug so i reported it again when i lost bp and he said that he will check but nothing happend.

This is bug for sure, 2 times died once died by 'INQ boss' then 2 days later 'Yesterday' died by people at INQ and lost backpack. + few of mine friends had same problems

Isn't bless 99.99%?
No? Who told you that? In rl, you can get as many of 5 blessings as you wish, each blessing = 20% protection. If you get 3 blessings, thats 60%. So you have a 40% chance of losing your items. Clear?

This topic has been brought up several times before, and as long as you do not give us a clear vision on how, when and in which state you died on we cannot even begin to investigate this because we have obviously checked the code multiple times, we've been trying to come up with a lot of different possibilities but without success. So as long as you only cry and tell us that we have a bad server with noob scripts we can't do anything about it, so why don't you try to remember what happened when you died.

And for those who says that this happened to them several times before, you SHOULD be able to recreate the state for us, at least one of your "several" times. But this never happened to me, and I've been playing Shadowcores kinda much, and also I think that as nobody gives us an explanation the only thing you wanna do is to blame us for your stupidity and lack of memory (that you forget to buy blessings).

I just think you guys try to cover your own asses whilst doing as little work as possible, the reason why people stopped reporting in detail is because they know its a waste of effort.

Back