• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blind chat!

Glad to see that this thread hasnt dide uet!

Always fun to see if youve made any porograss(progress LOL) on writing .D

i closed my eyes now i wish nothing wrong in my sentences well i am sure about that since i am used to type without looking to the keyboard
rate fpr my closed eyes typing :).
(o)

made it wrong coz my friend pushed the keyboard omg :/

Last edited:
I never look on the keyboard when I type, I'm always looking at the screen or the television actually, except when I type in my passwords.. I've noticed that can be really hard when I'm drunk...

i am writing while my eyes are closed now and not a single mistake i am sure tho
and @up why u got so many spelling mistakes it isn't hard to write while ur eyes are closed :/ o_O

Of course I close my eyes at least. xD but seriously. it's not that hard to write with your eyes closed :p

I bet you done even close youe eyea
nope it is normal to write like this while ur eyes are closed infact i never look to my keyboard while typing it isn't hard at all if u are used to type without looking to ur keyboard.
and my hand is used to that :p

Well, infact.. It is'nt hard. I write without looking ATM. Maybe sometimes I make my spelling bad. But this is no hard. I often write without looking on the keyboard. Only on rhw (<-- Wrong. Should be The) screen.

Yea. It isnt hard I can write witchout looking on my keyboard, only fun, I've practised that for years :D.

Bah ok! My turn now :thumbup: (smilet npt made in blund typing..)

Umm... Dunno what to write here realt :D
I usuallt dont write like this. But I dont think it is that hard hehe.

... I spend to myuch time at my comp >.<

See ya laters!

Sentielo! Sorry to say this but, they will never be champions! :eek::p hehe!

Just joking around and tryind to find a reason to write like this haha!

:eek: I am getting better at this ;)

Back