• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blind chat!

omg i was blind typing and i accidently closed this window and alsmost pressed enter and all i ahve to say is that
jonern is an noob :)

wind34l6.,
6ou4w [Pqb;p;

wow my name got messed up -.^

I don't know if this game is so good for me since I'm using my phone... T9 rules but its kinda hard to remember the list by heart.... .....

I am a great blind typer and can type pages and pages without looking at what it is and have most of it right..

^^ Blind typed ^^

I've learned howq to write without looking at the keyboardf, but sometimes I miss a letter and type the letter next to it, so instead of typing "lol" I type "ñpñ" or "kik" xD.
Just to write random stuff, I'm from mexico, I live in sonora, I love music,I like games RPG games and strategy games, I like going out with friends... Oh, i'm 187 years old, and i'm at high school, at 11th grade, I'm studying mechatronics.

I wrote that without looking at the keyboard.
I know how to write like this because I usually write things from my notebooks to the computer just looking at the notebook.

I can also spell bit sometimes I miss a letter or so too.

I've learned howq to write without looking at the keyboardf, but sometimes I miss a letter and type the letter next to it, so instead of typing "lol" I type "ñpñ" or "kik" xD.
Just to write random stuff, I'm from mexico, I live in sonora, I love music,I like games RPG games and strategy games, I like going out with friends... Oh, i'm 187 years old, and i'm at high school, at 11th grade, I'm studying mechatronics.

I wrote that without looking at the keyboard.
I know how to write like this because I usually write things from my notebooks to the computer just looking at the notebook.

you gotta be the oldest human on earth :p
I'm bored, need to do my german and chemistry homework, blergh

fgrwfbnvnsf h dhf hsdhfhdsahda h

Joke starting from here-
tubus ud serdimr :S
that was meant to be tibia is awesome LOL :D

Back