• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blind chat!

Try to start a sentence and then, øioft uoir hanmds and dont feel where uyou are. Them Upou get trpibnøle _Å

Translation = lift your hands and dont feel where you are (when you put them down again). Then you get trouble.

Lifted hands when red started :p

I keep feeling the bumps on the home row :p, @ topic starter typing without looking at the screen or keyboard is simple :p

This is actually incredibly easy for anyone who has ever had a computer class. lol. my computer teacher in middle school use to threaten to hit us if we looked at the keys :p

i am very good at this and here is what i get.

hello how are you today? i am so bored.

Listen you bunch of noobs! Learn to type like a real man and grow some bal*s.
How did I go? xD

-- Open ... Closed /\
Oo I did great! 100% :D

Everyone who manages to write in blinf without anu errors spend waaay to mych time at theur copiters!

Huahuah PWND!!!

Ok ill try to write my name... 0.o

Saphira
lets see... im from norway... i live in son..
other nicknames: Zerzox

omg... i spend to much time at my comp <.<

kk lets see if i "spin" my head first!
ij here it gies... im from norway and live inb soni love to play tibia and i play some counter-stirike to

Correct version of ^ : ok here it goes... im from norway live in son love to play tibia and i play some counter-strike to

wasnt that bad!

at least some errors! 0.o

//Saphira

I didn't do that much during my summerholidays.. I actually had lots of LAN.partys instead!
It was kinda fun thjat too..
Then again,m I gotm a girlfriend then too ^^
I rox!

Back