• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blind chat!

Dvorak layout, how did you get that layout out, if you say it's shit, I wouldnt directly want to use it :/

do you mean i should just write so,methin wgile npt öpplong at tje keypbard? well here you go.

plz ,manm how can ido this maaan i sux plz yes i click buton of quick reply toooo I ROX i knolow all key tnx i make ror ther i know lolosSLoSLsasjdasjdaihdiskdsf

Dvorak layout, how did you get that layout out, if you say it's shit, I wouldnt directly want to use it :/
Ive thested it a biot, but I didn't use enough to really ge the hang of it :p

Tghign Im gonna dtart againb .:p I HATE THIS KEYBOARD!

why do you haye you eynoatd :) hshsh böoinfetiyinh toccot

Bold: Suppose to say "blindwriting"
This thing: Suppose to say "keyboard"

Man, you really sucked at this... :) I'm writing in blind right now and I really don't think I've got any misstakes! :D

Im glad ther are some people that doesnt write poerfect without looking. :p

I remmeber there is a game thatn you should tupe the alphabet as fast as possible and the gek in mky class did it in just 2,5 seconds :S

Just google "Finger Frenzy" and youll fuind what I mean. Dont hesitate to post your times here!

It was adffter soime trainn on it ofcourse :p

Btwm I saw a video of some dudes doing iut in 1,4 seconds :p

what the hell?! That's even more impossible?! Their hands must've been burning from friction-heath after that!

Back