• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blind chat!

Bah this is so damn easy! Even my little brother can do it! XD, anyways nice game.

Regards,
Arlianin

^All were blind typing.

I am a man, I really like cheese and I play world of warcraft sometimes like I also play Radonia.

blind typing is very easy i do it all the time ;>

Try this one.

How old are you?

I am seriously blind typing not joking

Ok , Im really cool at blind typeing and i hope you see that too :D im perfect i can copy all the keyboard when im blind hehe bye bye

^
|
|
The Red Lines i wrote when i was blind im perfect :D

I have typing classes in my school. xD
I can type 410 buttons in my keyboard in 1 minute.
Of course without watching the keyboard :p

And this whole post was typed without watching my keyboard.
(Swear to God) xD :p

I have no idea how well or bad ill do at this so this is my go >.> . i prrobbally use my keybaord too much..

Well what should i write= have nothinf to write lol :p

I am taking Typing classes in Typing Master, here is my last Typing test:
Code:
[B]Typing test - Passed[/B]
[B]User:[/B] Tosse
[B]Test name:[/B] Aesop's fables
[B]Date:[/B] 2008-08-20 17:01

[B] Test Results[/B]
[B]Duration:[/B] 2:00 min. of total 2:00 min.
[B]Gross speed:[/B] 35 wpm (Word per min)
[B]Accuracy[/B] 91%
[B]Net Speed:[/B] 32 wmp
[B]Gross strokes:[/B] 351
[B]Error hits:[/B] 30(6 errors*5)
[B]Net Strokes:[/B] 321

[B] Test Text[/B]
   Aesop was one of the great Greek writers. He is best konon fo his
2> [B]Fables[,][/B] stories [B]tha [That][/B] he a moral. They teach us something about 
2> [B]hiw [How][/B] we should live our lives. Aesop [B]wrot [wrote][/B] 
thousands of 
1> these [B]sotries. [stories.][/B] Here are a few.

The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Once upon a time, a wolf decided to disguise the way he looked. He
1> thought it [B]whould [would][/B] help him get food more

Not the greatest test scores Ive seen, and yes this was without looking at keyboards, and it still is, erm so for the next person ill give them a topic to talk about, lets, see....Do you like the video in my sig, you have to watch it while not looking at keyboard and screen too.

Ok now im looking, just to check errors, hm pretty decent, its about the same as I type anyway, cause who looks at the keyboard while typing, and I can tell when I make an error, even without looking at screen, so just backspace when I feel it, works for me ;p

im pretty good at blind typing i guess, since im doing this now, hehe i dont know what else to write, <3

aew o can't see you :S it annoys me that i can't see pewhat u write cos when i do backspace i don't know how far nback i go :S

Back