• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blood and Gore

Otfan125

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey y'all, I'm not a sprite artist, though I think the majority of the sprites I see in this forum are really good :)

Not sure how appropriate it is, but I have not seen any goreish, bloodish sprites yet, like corpses with its entrails outside, or decapitated corpses, or some other evil/demonic stuff like a crucified person, etc... I know I'm sounding like an edgelord, but these types of sprites would set the dark mood some servers might be looking for... It would be cool if someone took this challenge and draw some :)

I made a blood tomb for Medivia some time ago in such theme, maybe it will inspire some people.

d0RieRn.png

9khL8LQ.png

awb7l2b.png

xDMKvNl.png

Post automatically merged:

Also easy and quite realistic way to add blood to object in Photoshop is by making new layer and painting over the sprite with "multiply" option.

Last edited:
Back