• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retronia Online | Reverse Engineering 7.4 | Brazilian Project Server

luancmunhoz

Reaction score

login-background.png

menu-box-item.png
First I'm going to talk about the development of the project and then I'm going to talk about the proposal for the players.
menu-box-item.png
Retronia Online is being developed by a dedicated team through Reverse Engineering the true 7.4 behavior mechanics and damage formulas!
This server will not be just a server that is said to be Old School just for having changed the sprites thinking that this is enough and surfing in a hype of players that like this style... We are a serious team and very committed to playing every minimal behavioral detail of how the 7.4 mechanics really are. Here at Retronia Online you feel challenged by the intelligence of the monsters as they used to be, remember how the Hunter was so feared?
menu-box-item.png
We dedicate dozens and dozens of consecutive hours of recording videos, analyzing frame by frame every detail across the four corners of the Tibian world, we can guarantee that we have the most true map possible in detail of 7.4 and with an own part provided as content for you guys!
retronia map.png
menu-box-item.png
You will connect to Retronia with an OTCV8 prepared with a lot of dedication and care inspired by the classic appearance of the 7.4 and also with exclusive features to provide better customization and gameplay quality!
loading game assets.gifretronia client.png
menu-box-item.png
Retronia Online will be the first real, low rates, long-term, that's right, NO SEASONS Old School 7.4 server hosted in Brazil! We Brazilians deserve to play on a server with a decent and reliable proposal, low latency and focused on longevity without worrying that after 2 months, all your efforts and progress will be restarted, right? Now after more than 3 years of development, we have the courage to put this project into practice!
menu-box-item.png
Some features of Retronia Online
  • Ingame Store (Get points with Tibia Coins, Medivia Coins, Paypal, Pix)
  • HD Graphics and MiniMap
  • Custom outfits and addons
  • Quiver System
  • Custom Item Rarity system
  • Dummy Training System
  • Ingame Hunt Analyzer, take control of your wastes and profits!
  • Gameplay differentiation between Knights One-handed and Two-handed weapons.
  • Gameplay differentiation between Paladins Bow and Crossbow.
  • Custom Tooltip
  • Custom Linked Items on chat
  • NPC Trade Module Window
menu-box-item.png
I invite ALL of you to join us and walk your paths together with Retronia Online, being part of a legacy that we want to build with you!
Let's create this community together!
menu-box-item.png
On Retronia's Discord Online, I'll be informing news about each stage about the server and also about when we'll decide the launch date, which in my plans, is very close to being announced!
Retronia Online Discord: (Join the Retronia Online Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/unTqBsa))

Last edited:
Looking forward to play on Retronia! I had the opportunity to work for Retronia on some features and this is a very serious project with commited staff!
The future is bright for Retronia!

By the way what is the "Dummy Training System"? And the NPC module is like the one from 8.2? :p

Last edited:
Looking forward to play on Retronia! I had the opportunity to work for Retronia on some features and this is a very serious project with commited staff!
The future is bright for Retronia!

By the way what is the "Dummy Training System"? And the NPC module is like the one from 8.2? :p
Hiho Danilo! <3

The Dummy Training System is:
It's a system where the player gets a ticket from the game's store and can summon a training dummy anywhere he wants, respecting the required space area and then he can train his skills on it.
The doll will also attack back to train the shielding skill.
This Ticket will last for 24 hours after the first use on the ground. The player will be able to keep the doll and reuse it at another time.
It seems simple, but the development behind the system is extremely complex.
dummy ticket.gif

NPC Module Trade is:
We worked on the OTCV8 module, but as our server uses the same original leaked CipSoft files, the language of the NPCs is different, so we had to adapt it. We also worked on an extremely well-made module layout pixel by pixel to have a nice look, looking like the pattern followed in the CipSoft Client.

npc module.gif

Why say that this project is the result of reverse engineering?
Hello!

We use this language term “reverse engineering” because in 2006 CipSoft was hacked and had its files leaked. Then, the team responsible for programming reads and interprets the files and rewrites them using exactly the same reasoning, behavior, mechanics and formula used in CipSoft files for the TFS base.

Awesome project with a really committed team! For sure is one of the best if not the best-developed project that I've ever heard of old school style.
hiho!
Thank you for also being part of this project with your services with us! <3

Here are some detail comparisons of the 7.4 map
In addition to those more cliche comparative images that we already see around, I decided to post some other lesser known ones... I could post more hundreds of comparative images, but besides the extremely hard and extensive work of checking and correcting the map itself, I don't I'm very excited to produce these types of images xD

2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
12.png

Here are some detail comparisons of the 7.4 map
In addition to those more cliche comparative images that we already see around, I decided to post some other lesser known ones... I could post more hundreds of comparative images, but besides the extremely hard and extensive work of checking and correcting the map itself, I don't I'm very excited to produce these types of images xD

View attachment 77429
View attachment 77430
View attachment 77431
View attachment 77432
View attachment 77433
What stages do you plan to put on this server?

That training Dummy looks awfully like Medivias training dummy just with a different outfit xD.
They even work the same, time is the same.
HD map like Medivia.
I dont know if you know that or not. but its identical.

When do you plan to launch?
Hiho!

We will announce the official date in early September, but the target date is for the end of September!
Post automatically merged:

That training Dummy looks awfully like Medivias training dummy just with a different outfit xD.
They even work the same, time is the same.
HD map like Medivia.
I dont know if you know that or not. but its identical.
Hiho!

You just forgot to comment that the beginning of Medivia was the same as Tibia too! :)

Back