• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper [CANCELLED] Bog Raider Cave (Detailing Only)

Exoltes

Novia OTserv Developer
Reaction score
I'm working on a 8.54 Open Tibia Server using The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit).

I'm building a costum server (comparable with a 2x exp rate) of which many parts are complete allready.
More info can be found here:
https://otland.net/threads/novias-ot-serv-official-mapping-thread.234384/

Currently I'm looking for someone who feels like putting the final touch to my Bog Raider cave.
The complete spawn is allready mapped and a part is allready detailed. If you are not very experienced you can just work with the style shown in the smaller part and work it out over the rest of the cave. For those who find themselves rather skillfull feel free to add your own touch to it.

The respawn + -spawn.xml file can be found in the link below.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lck56d7yo6krhm8/AACrrPSnAgISen4IhGg-ZmQba?dl=0

Current Mapping Style
65xr3r.png

Current Style (Ingame)
24q4woh.png

Things to know:
I won't be editing any sprites, so only sprites used within the tibia 8.54 client can be used.

Any submits are welcome. Also if there are any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Do something like this maybe i dont have good idea with this theme,
I know it is bad done but did this in a few minutes just quickly give you examples.:D

gzEznRC87.png

The idea is nice, I'll see if I can integrate it.
You have this in otbm file or only on picture?

Last edited:
Thx :) I won't be integrating it fully into my server because it's a bit too jungly for the area my spawn is placed in. But I really like the concept so with minor edits it should fit right in.

Back