• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper 🗺️ KnightmareK Mapper Services.

Darks Wings

Reaction score
| 🔥 Currently working with 3 clients, there's 1 more spot open for the week. 🔥 |

🗺️ KnightmareK Mapping Services.

Greetings, fellow Tibians!
I'm here to offer my mapping services for Tibia 10.x + (Might work on older versions/Custom sprites).

🌐 What I Offer:
- Mapping of any hunting areas you dream/want, Detailed mapping of dungeons, caves, and RPG spots (including mysteriando if that's what you want).
    • Customized maps to suit your specific needs.​
    • 1 month free bug fix/optimization.​
    • Exclusive mapping (Won't sell private maps.)​

🔍 Why Choose Me?
- Years of experience in mapping Tibia for fun.
    • Accurate and detailed maps.​
    • Fast and reliable service (depends on how detailed you want the map and how fast you need it).​

💼 How It Works:
- Contact me with your mapping requirements and provide details about specific areas or features you want mapped (hunts, dungeons, teleport hub's, quests, mysteriando).
    • I send a sketch and if you're good with that i map till i complete the job (sending constant updates to see if the client likes it)
    • Payment AFTER the map is 100% complete (Going to send screenshots of everything, or a Discord videocall to show the complete map.)
    • Payment for now ONLY with Tibia Coins.

Enhance your Project players experience with KnightmareK mapping services!

Discord Contact: .knightmarek

Portfolio so far:
Editor_x64_laV0JHQQeW.gif
72146-d946e4ac563fbbfe00d6c04a113828c9.gif
72080-d53ecb4c086779536dd1e7b425c97c79.gif
71895-3591e6b967d5702a82790666ee3896d8.gif
brave_OqOzIOW6nF.png
k5D7JPi.png

sRo2OYB.png

zKTzGTo.png

xjZpqSb.png

jJ2qKAP.png

Last edited:
- Custom "Elve" Island for ONLY FORTRESS -
Friendly and easy to work with client! Good luck with that amazing project !
Challenging tasks with limited assets, but job done
-
Minimap
Editor_x64_r2x55NPCWV.png
-
Editor_x64_qDghy0no2T.png

| Can't edit main post!! Currently working with 1 client, there's 3 more spots open for the rest week. 🔥 |

Attachments

• Editor_x64_Pt0KKkzFXc.png
    Editor_x64_Pt0KKkzFXc.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 47 · VirusTotal
  • Editor_x64_8UkmTQSkAg.png
    Editor_x64_8UkmTQSkAg.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 41 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
💼 How It Works:
- Contact me with your mapping requirements and provide details about specific areas or features you want mapped (hunts, dungeons, teleport hub's, quests, mysteriando).
  • I send a sketch and if you're good with that i map till i complete the job (sending constant updates to see if the client likes it)
  • Payment AFTER the map is 100% complete (Going to send screenshots of everything, or a Discord videocall to show the complete map.)
  • Payment for now ONLY with Tibia Coins.

Complete Thais Revamp (EVO-STYLE DP+TEMPLE) for @povedijah great client easy to work with and friendly!
View attachment 82619
View attachment 82620
View attachment 82621
View attachment 82622
- Currently available for more jobs -

100% confidence, fast and quality work, with solutions available after payment for 1 month for any bugs, and quick response to errors, suggestions, etc

Such lovely mapping skills! One of the masterpiece of revamped Darashia, depot. Highly recommended!

Daradepot.png

Extension of this small desert island !
Editor_x64_GpsV5RpZjW.png
After
Editor_x64_HjwBeFO2O8.png
Editor_x64_Oni8R4IKaP.jpg
No major detailing at the map because its focused on "war" or "pvp"

- AVAILABLE FOR MORE JOBS -
From now on, I'm going to ask for 50% upfront payment since I had my first bad experience (scammed) . Current clients I had before this issue don't worry about that I won't ask for upfront money just the new clients from now on.

Last edited:
- NOT available until further notice because i got scammed, won't be doing any drama just leting old clients know in advance! Thanks for the trust and time <3. -​

- NOT available until further notice because i got scammed, won't be doing any drama just leting old clients know in advance! Thanks for the trust and time <3. -​

Always ask for payment before delivering anything!
You can provide screenshots while working to keep the other party happy, but essentially if you buy something online, you always have to pay first before getting your product.
You could accept after-payments for "regular clients" but even that can be risky.

Also, make sure you notify the community of your bad experience with the user, heck make it personal by blacklisting them on any OT platform!

Talles Millano Custom RL Job (Before & After)
-
Revamped Thais
bGnc3iX.png
7NRQiR7.png

50QCFFs.png
wlW4deV.gif

grqrRfk.png
Ycoxqdj.png

jDblgk6.png
EGBereH.gif

hcGmDcU.png
qOm11ZB.png

-
Revamped VIP Area
9EZEE8e.png
YSRL4gw.gif

nAQkTf9.png
BuN9447.gif

-
Revamped TP's
GUHR3om.png
f0gRlzN.png

fj3scGk.png
97DH085.png

-
New Global Boss Arena
ILDKwJs.gif
crM0G75.png

Agenda is full for now, thanks for the trust.

Back